Dr Vikas Khandelia
· Vikash Khandelia , Badrilal Patidar, Umashankar Shukla , Vandana Meena . First Study to Compare the Effect of Moxonidine and Clonidine on Blood Pressure and Kidney Function in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease. JMSCR Vol 3,Issue12 ,Page 8502-8506, December 2015
· Vikash Khandelia , Nilesh Jain , Umashankar Nama:Long-Term Prognosis of Idiopathic Membranous Nephropathy: An Outcome Analysis from Single Centre: Int J Med Res Prof.2016;2(1); 163-67
· Vikash Khandelia, Pavankumar Pyarsabadi, Umashankar Nama, Saurabh Chittora, Yogesh Swami, Hemant Richariya. The potential nephrotoxic effect of single tablet of 15 mg primaquine in G6PD deficient Hadoti region population of India ; Int J Adv Med. 2017 Apr;4(2):605-608
· Vikash Khandelia*, Pavankumar Pyarsabadi, Saurabh Chittora, Umashankar Nama: First Indian study to correlate dose of moxonidine and incidence of dry mouth in patients with chronic kidney disease: world j of pharm sci 2017; 5(7):39-43.
· Vikash Khandelia, Nilesh Jain, Ankur Jhanwar, Pavan Kumar Pyarsabadi, Saurabh Chittora, Umashankar Nama. Does Urinary Protein Excretion and Hypertension Significantly Correlate with Progression to End Stage Renal Failure? Int J Med Res Prof. 2017; 3(4):7-11. DOI:10.21276/ijmrp.2017.3.4.002
· Shail Agarwal1, Suresh Kumar Jain2, Ramesh Kumar3, Vikas Khandelia4, Kapil Vyas5, Anita Vijay6. To study the cutaneous manifestations in patients with CKD in Hadoti Region of Rajasthan: International Journal of Medical Science and Innovative Research Volume – 3 Issue - 2, March – 2018;Page No. 115 – 119
· Vikash Khandelia1, Ashutosh sharma2 and Pawan kumar pyarasabadi.3Comparison of Modified Sutureless Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter Placement with Conventional Technique: A Prospective Study; Urol Nephrol Open Access J 6(1): 00199. DOI: 10.15406/unoaj.2018.06.00199
· Shail Agarwal1, Vikash Khandelia2*, Vinit Agarwal3, Akshy Kumar4, Umashankar Nama5. Frequency and pattern of muco-cutaneous manifestations in patients with chronic kidney disease on hemodialysis. Journal of Urology, Nephrology & Hepatology Science, july-september, 2018; 1(2):18-21.
· Vikash Khandelia1, Umashankar Nama2, Vijay Kumar Meena3 *,Tasneem Koser4. Occupational heavy metal fume inhalation induced acute kidney injury. Journal of Urology, Nephrology & Hepatology Science January-March 2019; 2(1): 11-12.