टीबी और क्षय विभाग
Deparmental Publication in recent years
1. Takhar R, Biswas R, Arora A, Jain V. Platypnoea-orthodeoxia syndrome: novel cause for a known condition. BMJ Case Rep 2014. doi:10.1136/bcr-2013-201284 http://casereports.bmj.com/content/2014/bcr-2013-201284.abstract?sid=62b4170d-1c1e-42b2-ad14-0cd6453f4bf4
2. Jain VK, Takhar R, Malik M, Biswas R. Recurrent pain-abdomen, breathlessness and abdominal injury in the remote past. BMJ Case Rep 2014. doi:10.1136/bcr-2013-202916 http://casereports.bmj.com/content/2014/bcr-2013-202916.full?sid=62b4170d-1c1e-42b2-ad14-0cd6453f4bf4
3. Bunkar ML, Takhar R, Arya S, Biswas R. Golden S sign: BMJ Case Rep 2014.doi:10.1136/bcr-2014- 207844 http://casereports.bmj.com/content/2014/bcr-2014-207844.extract?sid=62b4170d-1c1e-42b2-ad14-0cd6453f4bf4
4. Bunkar ML, Takhar R, Arya S, Mirdha N. Adenosquamous carcinoma presenting with necrotising mediastinal lymphadenopathy in a non-smoker young adult: a rare case report. American Journal of Cancer Case Reports 2014, 3:40-45.http://ivyunion.org/index.php/ajccr/article/view/20140579
5. Takhar R, Bunkar ML, Jangid V, Saxena A. Bilateral Parotid Gland Tuberculosis: A Rare Occurrence. Egyptian Journal of Chest Diseases and Tuberculosis. Volume 64, Issue 3, July 2015, Pages 653–656. doi:10.1016/j.ejcdt.2015.03.002 http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0422763815201197
6. Takhar R, Bunkar M, Choudhary P, Goyal A. “Double Fistula”: Bronchopleural and PleurosubcutaneousA Rare Complication of Closed Pleural Biopsy. Austin J Pulm Respir Med 2015;2(1): 1023. http://www.austinpublishinggroup.com/pulmonary-respiratory-medicine/fulltext/ajprm-v2-id1023.php
7. Bunkar ML, Takhar R, Arya S. Invasive pulmonary aspergillosis presenting as thoracic mass causing superior and inferior vena caval obstruction in an immunocompetent patient: a diagnostic dilemma. Accepted for publication in Annals of Saudi Medicine. Dec 2014. http://www.annsaudimed.net/index.php/vol35/vol35iss5/821.html?view=abstract
8. Motilal B, Arya S, Takhar R. Peripheral Eosinophilia in a Case of Adenocarcinoma Lung: A Rare Association. J Assoc Chest Physicians 2015;3:60‑2. http://www.jacpjournal.org/article.asp?issn=2320-8775;year=2015;volume=3;issue=2;spage=60;epage=62;aulast=Motilal
9. Takhar R, Bunkar ML, Jangid V, Saxena A. Extramedullary Haematopoiesis Presenting as an Asymptomatic Posterior Mediastinal Mass: An Unusual Presentation. Accepted for publication in Lung India. April 2015.
10. Bunkar ML, Takhar R, Arya S. Pulmonary hydatid cyst presenting as massive unilateral pleural effusion. J Assoc Chest Physicians 2015; 3:77. http://www.jacpjournal.org/article.asp?issn=2320-8775;year=2015;volume=3;issue=2;spage=77;epage=77;aulast=Bunkar
11. Takhar R, Bunkar ML, Jain S, Ghabale S. Tracheal diverticulum: An unusual cause of chronic cough and recurrent respiratory infections. Accepted for publication in Tuberculosis and Thorax. May 2015.
12. Takhar R, Bunkar ML, Arya S, Mirdha N. Tubercular Osteomyelitis of Calcaneum Bone: A Rare Occurrence. Accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Tuberculosis. July 2015.
13. Gupta PR, Bunkar ML, Takhar R, Arya S. "Pulmonary actinomycosis masquerading as lung cancer: case letter" Accepted for publication in Lung India. July 2015.
14. Bunkar ML, Takhar R, Jangid V, Saxena A, Gupta Y. “Comments on: A rare entity of tubercular mastitis with chest wall extension in a male” Accepted for publication in J Assoc Chest Physicians July 2015 http://www.jacpjournal.org/article.asp?issn=2320-8775;year=2016;volume=4;issue=1;spage=36;epage=37;aulast=Bunkar
15. Takhar RP, Bunkar ML, Arya S. Malpositioning of central venous catheter from right to left subclavian vein: a rare complication. Accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Critical Care Medicine. July 2015.
16. Bunkar ML, Takhar RP, Arya S, Mohd. A. Radiological opacity: cause and mean. Accepted for publication in Journal of Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine. August 2015. http://www.omicsonline.org/open-access/a-radiological-opacity-cause-and-mean-2161-105X-1000i018.php?aid=57930
17. Takhar R, Bunkar ML. “What's Your Diagnosis?The “tennis racket” sign on a chest radiograph. Published in Annals of Saudi Medicine. VOLUME 36 | ISSUE 2 | MARCH-APRIL 2016. http://www.annsaudimed.net/index.php/vol36/vol36iss2/873.html?view=abstract
18. Takhar R, Bunkar ML. What's Your Diagnosis? Diagnosis: Reactivation of pulmonary TB. Published in Annals of Saudi Medicine. VOLUME 36 | ISSUE 2 | MARCH-APRIL 2016. http://www.annsaudimed.net/index.php/vol36/vol36iss2/872.html?view=abstract
19. Takhar RP, Bunkar ML, Arya S, Maqsood S. “Chilaiditi Sign”: A Rare Differential Diagnosis of Gas Under Diaphragm. Accepted for publication in Journal of Case Reports and Images in Medicine. October 2015. http://www.edoriumjournals.com/journal-of-case-reports-and-images-in-medicine/archive/2015-archive/100006Z09RT2015-takhar/100006Z09RT2015-takhar-full-text.php
20. Takhar RP, Bunkar ML, Arya S, Maqsood S. Calcified Guinea Worms in Anterior Chest Wall: An Incidental Finding. Accepted for publication in Journal of Case Reports and Images in Medicine. October 2015. http://www.edoriumjournals.com/journal-of-case-reports-and-images-in-medicine/archive/2015-archive/100007Z09RT2015-takhar/100007Z09RT2015-takhar-full-text.php
21. Motilal B, Takhar R, Jangid V, Choudhary P, Arya S. "Right atrial myxoma: a rare cause of cannon ball opacity in lung". Accepted for publication in J Assoc Chest Physicians. Nov 2015.
22. Takhar RP, Bunkar ML, Arya S, Saran RK. " Lavage through malpositioned nasogastric tube: A cause of concern". Accepted for publication in International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. Nov 2015.
23. Takhar RP, Kumar R, Bunkar ML, Singh MP, Gupta K, Biswas R. “Not sure what bothers me in this Chest X ray but an HRCT may help?" Accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Clinical Medicine. Nov 2015. http://www.la-press.com/im-not-sure-what-bothers-me-in-this-chest-x-ray-but-an-hrct-may-help-article-a5308
24. Bunkar ML, Takhar RP, Arya S, Mirdha S. " “Paratracheal stripe sign”: The chest x-ray itself voices pathology ". Accepted for publication in Journal of Clinical Respiratory Diseases and Care. Dec 2015.
25. Arya S, Nyati A, Bunkar ML, Takhar RP, Mirdha S. Cutaneous lymphangiectasia of the vulva secondary to pulmonary tuberculosis: a case report. Int J Res Dermatol. 2015 Dec;1(1):14-16
26. Arya S, Jain M, Bunkar ML, Takhar RP. " “Giant Congenital Melanocytic Nevus With Limb Hypoplasia And Lipomatosis: A Rare Association ". Accepted for publication in Journal of Pigmentary Disorders. Feb 2016.
27. Takhar RP, Saran RK, Bunkar ML, Mirdha K. “Respiratory Complications in Acute Pancreatitis ". Accepted for publication in Pancreatic Disorders & Therapy. Mar 2016. http://www.omicsgroup.org/journals/respiratory-complications-in-acute-pancreatitis-2165-7092-1000e149.php?aid=69530
28. Takhar RP, Bunkar ML, Saran RK, Mirdha S, Arya S. "An isolated hydatid cyst of the lung spontaneously evacuated into the bronchus ". Accepted for publication in International Journal Of Medical Microbiology And Tropical Diseases. March 2016.
29. Jain S, Bunkar ML, Takhar R, Arya S. Autobullectomy: Disease itself relieved the dyspnoea of patient. Can it happen? Accepted for publication in International journal of pulmonary and respiratory sciences. April 2016.
30. Takhar RP, Bunkar ML, Arya S, Mirdha N, Arif M . " Demographic, clinico-radiological and outcome profile of scrub typhus infected patients: An open label, prospective and observational study in a tertiary care centre during an outbreak of scrub typhus in Hadoti region of Rajasthan (India) ". Accepted for publication in The National Medical Journal of India. April 2016.
31. Jangid VK, Agrawal NK, Yadav GS, Pandey S, Mathur BB. Health-seeking behavior and social stigma for tuberculosis in tuberculosis patients at a tertiary-care center in North West India. Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1893-1899 doi: 10.5455/ijmsph.2016.23012016371
32. Jangid VK, Agrawal NK, Yadav GS, Pandey S, Mathur BB. Knowledge and Awareness of the Tuberculosis in Tuberculosis Patients at a Tertiary Care Centre in North West Rajasthan, India. Natl J Community Med. 2016; 7(4): 262-268
33. Takhar RP. " NAAT: A new ray of hope in the early diagnosis of EPTB ". Accepted for publication in ‘Emergency Medicine- Open Access’. June 2016.
34. Bunkar ML, Takhar R, Arya S, Mirdha K. Primary tuberculosis of appendix: A rare presentation. International Journal of Medical Microbiology and Tropical Diseases, July-September, 2016;2(3):115-117 DOI: 10.5958/2455-6807.2016.00019.2
35. Sunil Kumar, Anil Saxena, Suman Khangarot, Anees K.V. & Kamal Nayan “Role of ADA and cytology in the diagnosis of exudative pleural effusion. Vol. 8, issue 08, pp.36010-36012, August, 2016 international journal of current research
36. Patel G, Khangarot S, Saxena A, Takhar RP et al.Accepted for publication in the Annals of Saudi Medicine. "Reccurrence of Malignant melanoma presenting as Black Pyopneumothorax: A rare entity" October 2016.
37. Takhar RP. Editorial. "Intra Thoracic Castleman's Disease: ‘An Important Clinical Mimicker". Accepted for publication in the Lung India. January 2017.
38. Arya S, Bunkar ML, Takhar R. "Cutaneous tuberculosis over tattoo marks: An unusual Occurrence. " Accepted for publication in the Egyptian Journal of Chest Diseases and Tuberculosis. January 2017.
39. Rajawat GS, Batra S, Takhar RP, Rathi L, Bhandari C, Gupta ML. "Diagnostic Yield and Safety of Closed Needle Pleural Biopsy in Exudative Pleural Effusion". Accepted for publication in the Avicenna Journal of Medicine. Feb 2017.
40. Maan L, Takhar RP, Jain VK, Mishra M. “ Ortner’s syndrome : Unusual entity of Pulmonary Hypertension in treated pulmonary tuberculosis. Accepted for publication in The Indian Journal Of Chest Diseases And Allied Sciences. Aug 2016.
41. Kamal Nayan Shringi, Anil Saxena, Suman Khangarot, diagnostic dilemma”, International Journal of Current Research, 8, (12), 43063-43065.
42. Sunil Kumar, Anil Saxena,Suman Khangarot, Anees K.V, Kamal Shringi. Role Of Ada And Cytology In Diagnosis Of Exudative Pleural Effusion (Orginal Article). International Journal Of Current Research, Aug 2016, Volume 2/8
43. Kamal Shringi, Anil Saxena, Suman Khangarot, Shahin Lal, Anees Kv. A large neuroendocrine cancer of lung-a diagnostic dilemma (case report). International journal of current research,dec 2016,volume 8,issue 12
44. Mahendra Nagar, Anil Saxena, Suman Khangarot, Shahin Lal. Disseminated tb presented with miliary tuberculosis,potts spine and right hemeparesis (case report). International journal of current research,march 2017,volume 9,issue 3
45. Mahendra Nagar, Anil Saxena, Suman Khangarot, Anees Kv, Babulal Bansiwal, Jithendra Phulwari. Study Of Respiratory Distress In Patient With Bilateral Opacity Admitted In Tertiary Care Hospital(Orginal Article). International Journal Of Allied Medicine,Accepted For Publication In July 2017
46. Anees K.V, Anil Saxena, Suman Khangarot, Mahen A Nagar, Kamal Nayan Shringi. Incidence of pulmonary tuberculosis in steroid treated bronchial asthma (orginal article). International journal of chest disease and allied science, accepted for publication