1. State of art six bedded Neurology ICU (second in the state)
2. Separate block of orthopedic ward & OT complex build by RSMML and government contribution.
3. Renovation of Cardiology & cardio-thorasic departments by HZL worth 10 crores.
4. Expansion/ renovation of Psychiatry wing of the hospital by aid from central government worth one crore rupees.
5. Development & maintenance of sprawling gardens & fountains in front of college building by generous support of Miraj Group and inaugrated by Hon. Cabinet Minister Shri C.P.Joshi.
6. Renovation and upliftment of NLT, LT-1, LT-2 and both the Quadrangles of the college.
7. MCI recognised to increase UG seats from 100 to 150.
8. Increase in 29 PG seats in 15 specialities (In progress...)
9. Superspeciality Block Construction completed
10. Multi Research Unit (MRU) and Viral Research Diagnostic Laboratory (VRDL) started
11. 177 PG seats are sanctioned by Goverment of India.
|Dr. Rupa Sharma||GCP certificate,Principles of Bioethics and Human rights Certificate,Advance course in Medical Education|