Departmental Facilities & Achievements
Department of GENERAL SURGERY , Shri Kalyan Govt. Medical College , SIKAR is taking challenge to forefront of teaching the principles and art of Surgery to Undergraduate Students. There are 5 faculty members , 2 SR, and 3 specialists, who provide OPD, operative and emergency cover apart from their teaching and research obligations. Although all faculty members are proficient in general surgical procedures, Each has a core area of interest on which he conducts research. Faculty members have published a number of research papers and are acknowledged as leading experts in various fora.
Routine and emergency surgical procedures done at hospital 24x7.
· Research projects .
· Nearly all Surgical procedures being carried out:
· Routine general surgery viz: Hernia, abdominal surgery ,peripheral vascular surgery, breast ,thyroid & trauma surgery.
· GI Surgery: Gastric, Intestinal and Colorectal surgery.
· Onco-surgery: Breast and colorectal malignancy
· Plastic & Burn Surgery.
· Minimal Invasive Surgery: Basic Lap surgery .
· Cholecystectomy, Appendicectomy, all types of Hernia, Varicocelectomy, Perforation closure and Diagnostic Laparoscopy etc.
· All scrotal surgeries
· 5 Bedded Burn Ward including isolation blocks and air conditioning .
· 5 bedded Surgical ICU with advanced continuous monitoring facility for intensive care of surgical patients.
· 10 bedded post op ward.
· OPD & Emergency based 2 Minor OT .