Research and Publications
1. Ambika Sharma ,R. S. Mathur. Clinical profile and outcome of patients admitted with swine-origin Influenza A H1N1 virus infection at a tertiary care hospital in Western India. Int J Adv Med 2019; 6 (4) : 1271-1276;
2. Ambika Sharma" To Study The Correlation Of First Line Antituberculosis Drugs Induced Peripheral Eosinophilia With Antituberculosis Drugs Induced Other Adverse Effects."IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS), vol. 18, no. 6, 2019, pp 18-25.
3. Ambika Sharma.“Cardio-Pulmonary Exercise Test in Health and Disease.”IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS), vol. 18, no. 6, 2019, pp 79-83.
4. Rajend rakumar Chandel,Chand Bhandari , Shivraj Sharma, Ambika Sharma “Role of Intrapleural Instillation of Mesna for Adhesiolysis in Multiloculated Pleural Effusion and Empyema.” IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS), vol. 18, no. 4, 2019, pp 36-44.
5. Case report: Bilateral tubercular Mastitis: A rare entity(published in lung Rajasthan)
6. Rosai Dorfman disease presenting with internal jugular vein thrombosis and middle lobe collapse-consolidation.(under press lung India )
NAPCON 2017: first prize in oral presentation for research on swine flu
RAJPULMOCON 2019: Best E-poster award (1stprize )