Infectious Disease Hospital
1. OPD :- For infectious diseases and other diseases requiring isolation like acute gastroenteritis, chickenpox, mumps, measles, diphtheria, rabies, tetanus.
2. Inpatient care and isolation :- for all infectious diseases and other diseases requiring isolation.
3. 60 bedded hospital with central line facility for 36 beds.
4. 2 Air Conditioned wards with total capacity of 15 beds.
5. Round the clock availability of resident doctors and paramedical staff .
6. On Call specialist doctors services as and when required.
Swine-flu epidemic – large no.of patients have been treated here since the first outbreak in 2009. In the last outbreak of 2015,450 patients were successfully treated with no mortality.
Measles outbreak – Each year many children suffering from measles, from all over Rajasthan are treated here successfully without any mortality
Food poisoning outbreak – Every year large no.of patients with food poisoning, acute diarrhea, are treated here.
Ebola preparedness – Hospital is well prepared to fight against any outbreak, MOIC Dr.Goverdhan Meena have received special training at NIFHW, New Delhi for Ebola preparedness.