Research & Publication
Department Of Endocrinology
Latest Research & Publication of Dr. Sandeep Kumar Mathur
1. Validation of Gene sets identified from Transcriptomic data of Adipose tissue of Asian Indian T2DM patients. Sponsored by Research Society for Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI).
2. Impact of Differential Protein Expression on Regulation of Adipogenesis in Mesenchymal Cells derived from Diabetic Adipose Tissues. DHR SMS Medical College, MDRU project.
3. Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem cell from Adipose tissue of Asian Indian T2DM patients and generation of Cell Line committed to Adipocytes- Sponsored by Metabolism & Molecular Research Society, Jaipur.
RESEARCH PROJECTS DONE
1. Effect of meal composition and ethnic variability on the efficacy of insulin lispro in indian patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus protocol f3z – in – 5004 – A Multicentre study as per GCP regulation sponsored by Eli Lilly Ranbexy Ltd., New Delhi, India.
2. A study of various risk factors in causation of diabetes mellitus & cad – appraisal of syndrome X. – A project sponsored by Research Committee of SMS Medical College, Jaipur, India.
3. A study of relationship between PPAR Gamma gene polymorphs and response to pioglitazone monotherapy in Asian/Indian type-2 Diabetes Mellitus patients
4. CSIR Task Force Project titled “Diabetes mellitus-New drug discovery R &D, molecular mechanisms and genetic & epidemiological factors (NWP0032) – Clinical Partner.
5. Clinical, biochemical and cellular correlates of Transcriptome of adipose tissue from Asian Indian Diabetics. Major Research Project Funded by Indian Council of Medical Research.
1. N. Gupta. N. Sharma, S.K. Mathur, R. Chandra, SurendraNimesh. Advancement in nanotechnology based approaches for the treatment and diagnosis of hypercholesterolemia.Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine and Biotechnology (2017) DOI: 10.1080/21691401.2017.1417863
2. Hema Singh, Pradeep Tiwari, Vijay Bhavi, Praveen Chaudhary, Prashant Suravajhala, Krishna Mohan, SandeepK.Mathur. Application of chromosomal microarray for evaluation of Idiopathic short stature in Indian Children: a pilot study. Indian J EndocrinolMetab (in press).
3. Manisha Mavai, Yogendra Raj Singh, R. C. Gupta, Sandeep K. Mathur, Bharti Bhandari. Linear Analysis of Autonomic Activity and Its Correlation with Creatine Kinase-MB in Overt Thyroid Dysfunctions. Indian J ClinBiochem. 2017 (in press)
4. Sharma B, Singh H, Chodhary P, Saran S, Mathur SK. Osteoporosis in OtherwiseHealthy Patients with Type 2 Diabetes: A Prospective Gender Based ComparativeStudy. IndianJ EndocrinolMetab. 2017;21(4):535-539.
5. AnushaSingh, Sowmya D, Anita Simlot, Sandeep Kumar Mathur, Monika Rathore, Rajagopala Sridaran and Amitabh Krishna. Localization of Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone (GnRH), GnRH Receptor and Kisspeptin in theovary of control and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) women. Indian Jof Basic and Applied Med Res; June 2017: Vol.-6, Issue- 3, P. 78-88
1. Primary Unresponsiveness to Pioglitazone is not related to PPAR-activator Gene SNP polymorphs. Endocr Rev 2014 35: SAT-980.
2. Change in Autonomic Regulation with Pioglitazone Monotherapy is Related to Change in BMI Instead of Insulin Resistance Among Asian Indian T2DM Patients. Endocr Rev 2012 33: MON-202.
3. Effect of Pioglitazone Monotherapy on Body Composition Among Asian Indian T2DM Patients. Endocr Rev 2012 33: SUN-175
4. Autonomic Dysfunction in Asian Indian Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients and Its Relation with Body Fat Content, Distribution and Insulin Resistance Endocr Rev 32: P1-516
5. Inter-Individual Variations in Response to Pioglitazone Monotherapy among Asian Indian T2DM Patients Endocr Rev 32: P3-502
6. Comparison of Outcomes of Different Insulin Regimens in Type 2 Diabetics during the Perioperative Period: A Single-Blind Multi-Center Study Endocr Rev 32: P3-462
7. Genome Wide Gene Expression Profiling Of Visceral Adipose Tissue among Asian Indian Diabetics. American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 18th Annual Meeting, Houston, USA, 2009. Abstracts. 222, P28.
8. Glycemic control in T2DM patients undergoing major surgery: Comparative study of three s.c.insulin regimens. American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 17th Annual Meeting, Orlando, USA, 2008. Abstracts. 212, P21.
9. Cutaneous signs suggesting insulin resistance and secretion in T2DM patients. American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 17th Annual Meeting, Seattle, USA, 2007. Abstracts. 418, P11.
10. Effect of dietary iron deficiency anaemia on peripartum pituitary hormones. Endocrine Abstracts (2006) 12 P76
11. Effect of dietary iron deficiency anaemia on TSH and peripartum thyroid function. Endocrine Abstracts (2006) 12 P123.
12. Factors influencing response to pioglitazone Monotherapy in North Indian T2DM Subjects: Need For Identifying Factors Underlying Primary failure. EndocrPract. 2006; 12(Suppl 2) 17-18
13. Type-2 Diabetes Related Intermediate Phenotypic Traits in North Indian Diabetics. Endocrine Practice 2005 ; 11(Suppl 1): 16.
14. Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome in India. The Clinical Biochemists Reviews,2004 ( Supple) S20.
15. Serum LP (a) and lipid profile in diabetes-a correlative study. 29th Annual conference of Association of Clinical Biochemists of India 2003, Jaipur, India.
16. Etiologic heterogeneity and mode of presentation among patients with Rickets and Osteomalacia. Endocrine society of India, Annual Conference, ESICON 1998, Varanasi (India).