Research & Publication
Department of General Surgery
Dr. Raj Govind Sharma
(DR. AMIT JAIN)
Issue (Nov., 2017)
Comparison of billiary stenting with t-tube drainage as a method of decompression in case of open common bile duct exploration: A Randomized control trial
Issue (April, 2020)
Efficacy of the serum Procalcitonin in predicting complicated appendicitis: A study of 110 cases of acute appendicitis
(International Surgery Joyrnal)
[Patel TR et al.Int Surg J. 2020 July; 7(7)
Original Article- Study of the association of serum procalcitonin with leukocytosis in predicting complicated acute appendicitis
(DR. RICHA JAIN)
(Indian J Case Reports)
[Issue – 10 July, 2019]
Foreign Boody Rectum: A case report
(DR. RAJENDRA BAGREE)
Issue (Feb, 2020)
Angiodysplasia of Left Colon Extending to Anal Verge Landed Patient into Apr: A Rare Diagnosis
Internatiomal Surgery Journal Reddy HM et al. Int Surg. J. 2019 Oct.,6(10)
Retreival of a migrated and incorporated lumen apposing metal stent from pancreatic body using laparoscopic techinique alone
International journal of current Research Vo. 12, Issue, 01, pp.9718-9722, January, 2020
Seroma Formation in Half V/S full Vacuum Suction Drainage After Modified Radical Mastectomy-A Hospital Based Prospective Cohort Study
Issue (January, 2020)
Laparoscopic Management of Hydatid Cyst: A Series of 10 Cases
(DR. LAXMI NARAYAN MEENA)
Original Article-GASTROINTESTINAL PERFORATION PERITONITIS IN INDIA: A STUDY OF 442 Cases –(Meena LN, Jain S, Bajiya P.- 2017:5:116-21)
Original Article – Small bowel obstruction: Need for surgery based on history and radiology -(International surgery general Meena LN et al. Int Surg J. 2018 Feb;5(2);588-592)
Original Article –A comperative study of postoperative chronic pain after tension free inguinal hernia repair using absorbable versus non absorbable suturus for mesh fixation – (International surgery general Meena LN et al. Int Surg J. 2018 April;5(4);1378-1381)
Original Article –Neutrophil to Lymphocyte ratio: A new Marker for early Insight into severity of cholecystitis: An observational study-(IOSR-JDMS)(e-ISSN:2279-0853,p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 17, Issue01 Ver. IX January 2018 PP48-51
(DR. FARUK KHAN)
[Sudarshan gothwal et al., Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., Aug 2017; 5(8A):2989-2995]
Study of Profile of Large Abdominal Lumps in Surgery
[Sunil Pabri et al. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci. Aug 2017; 5(8A); 2985-2988]
Comparative Study of Harmonic Scalpel versus Electrocautery in MRM
[Volume 3, Issue 10; October: 2019; Page No.-181-184]
AN EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STUDY OF VARICOCELE
[Volume-4, Issue -5, October -2019, Page No. : 155-157]
Eavluation of Modified Alvardo Score in Diagnosis of Acute Appendicitis at Tertiary Care Hospital
(DR. SADAT ULLAH KHAN)
[Volume -5, Issue -3, June -2020, Page No. : 278-280]
Eavluation of Modified Alvardo Score in Diagnosis of Acute Appendicitis at Tertiary Care Hospital in Jaipur Rajasthan
[Value 2018:75.71 Volume -4, Issue -6, June -2020, Page No. : 84-85]
TO ASSESS THE EPIDEMIOLOGY OF DAY CARE SURGERY IN A TERTIARY CARE CENTER
(DR. PRADEEP KUMAR VERMA)
Original Research Article – Incidence and management of intestinal perforation in typhoid: A prospective, observational study (Yadav BL et al. Int Surg J. 2020 May: 7(5): 1570-1574)
Dr. Deeksha Mehta
1. JCDR. 2019 Sept, Volume- 13, Issue 9. Comparison of New Injury Severity Score and Revised Trauma Score in Predicting Outcome of Trauma Patients.
2. IJCMR. 2019 June, Volume 6, Issue 6. Clinical Relevance of Modified Alvarado Score in Acute Appendicitis in Present Scenario.
3. IJRMS. 2020 June, Volume 8, Issue 6. A Comparative Study Between Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Transvaginal Sonography for Evaluation of Uterine Fibroid using Histopathology as Gold Standard.
4. IJCMR. 2020 June, Volume 7, Issue 6. Comparison of Alteration in Liver Function Tests in Patients undergoing High Pressure Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy versus Low Pressure Cholecystectomy.SURGICAL UNIT – 1
1. Presacral Haemangiopericytoma: Case Report, Rajendra Prasad Bugalia, Anuradha Salvi, Prashant Garg, Abhinav Pandey, Raj Kamal Jenaw. IJASR/Vol-01/Issue 04/ 2015.
2. Longest Appendix in Asia/ India: Raj Kamal Jenaw, Vipul Agrawal, Shantanu Vyas, Limca Book of records Jan. 2016 edition, page 301.
1. Annual of Thoracic Surgery.
2. Journal of Thoracic & CV Surgery.
3. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychictory.
4. Neurology (Ame.)
5. Neurology Clinicas of North America.
6. Annual of Indian Academy of Neurology.
7. Neurology (India)
8. Journal of Paed. Surgery
9. Paed. Surgery. International
10. Journal of Plas & Reems & Aesthetics.
11. Clinics in Pla. Sx.
12. Indial Journal of Pla. Sx.
14. Indian Journal of Urology.
15. A.M.A Archives of Sx.
16. British Journal of Sx.
18. Surg. Clinics of North America.
1. Indian Journal of Medical Research.
2. Indian Journal of Medical Science.
3. Indian Journal of Social Work.
4. Indian Science abstract.
5. Indian Practioner.
7. Journal of Bioscience
8. Science Reporter
9. Scientific American
10. Bombay Hospital. J.
11. Current Science
13. National Geography
15. British Med. Journal.
Total Books – 9069
Year – 2011 – 2012 (20 books).