Research and Publications
Department of Medical Oncology
Research and Publications
Dr. SANDEEEP K JASUJA
1. VivekanandGauravSamman year 2016
2. Times Rajasthan Healthcare Achievers 2014
3. Fellowship in Bone Marrow Transplant & Cancer Immunotherapy. Hadassah Medical Organization, Hadassah University Hospital. Israel in December 2010
4. Prize winner in ALL INDIA DM/Mch quiz Competition held at JAIPUR in March 2007.
5. First Prize winner in quiz competition held at GCRI. 3 First Prize winner in quiz competition held at GCRI.
1. Started first ever bone marrow transplant in the history of Rajasthan.
2. Started first ever autologus, allogenic, haplo identical bone marrow transplant in the history of state govern medical colleges of India.
3. Stated first time department of Medical oncology in Rajasthan.
4. Done first time any kind of transplant of foreign national in the history of Rajasthan.
1. ASCT of Relapsed- Recurrent Hodgkin Lymphoma after Multiple Salvage Therapy. Controversies in multiple myeloma during and after autologous stem cells transplant Whats new in multiple myeloma: One day update by Dr. MB Agarwal
2. T cell lymphoma: Chapter in lymphoma book edited by MB Agarwal
3. Xerodermapigmentosum with squamous cell carcinoma of face: A rare case report of two siblings. Indian Journal of Cancer 52(4):567 DOI: 10.4103/0019-509X. 178430
4. Aggressive angiomyxoma perineum: A rare soft tissue neoplasm in males Indian Journal of Cancer 52(4):589 DOI: 10.4103/0019-509X. 178398
DR MUKESH KUMAR
1. Gold Medal – Raj Apicon 2015
2. Gold Medal – IAMICON 2015
3. First Prize – In Quiz Competition in Max Cancer Congress 2019, New Delhi
4. First Prize – In Quiz Competition in Second Annual Year end Review Lung Cancer 2019, Mumbai
5. Quiz Competition Winner in IBCC 2018 & 2020, Jaipur
6. First Runner up in “SPEAK” 2019 on lymphoma, Nagpur
7. Quiz Competition Winner in RGCON 2019, New Delhi
Dr. Lal Chand Mittal:
1. Winner of Lung cancer quiz contest in 2017
1. Second prize in Fourth Head and Neck Forum on Oral Cancer: thescourge of subcontinent, Jalandhar (July 2016)Poster presentation: “New Ray of Hope – check point inhibitors”
1. Aditi Mittal and Menka Kapil. “Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia with Priapism....A Rare Finding”. EC Clinical and Medical Case Reports 3.11 (2020): 124-128.
2. Mittal A, Agrawal A, BatraS,Dodagoudar C, Qureshi S. Chemotherapy toxicity in elderly population ≥65 years: A tertiary care hospital experience from India. Indian J Med PaediatrOncol 2019;40:531-5
3. Abbas W, Rao RR, Agarwal A, Saha R, Bajpai P, QureshiS,Mittal A. Incidence of neuropathy with weekly paclitaxel and roleof oral glutamine supplementation for prevention of paclitaxelinduced peripheral neuropathy randomized controlled trial. IndianJ Med PaediatrOncol 2018; 39:339-48
4. Rateesh Sareen, Menka Kapil1, GN Gupta and Aditi Mittal. HemophagocyticLymphohistiocytosis Presenting as Panniculitis”.EC Clinical and Medical Case Reports 3.7 (2020): 32-35
5. A Textbook of Clinical Oncology in the Indian Context By: Sanchetee Suresh-titled-Gestational trophoblastic disease: Molar pregnancy and Gestational trophoblastic neoplasia.” Dr Chandragouda D, Dr Aditi Mittal, Dr Suhail Qureshi
6. A Textbook of Clinical Oncology in the Indian Context By: Sanchetee Suresh-titled-“Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy and Endocrine Biology forGynecologic malignancies and Research in Gynecologic Oncology” Dr Chandragouda D, Dr Suhail Qureshi, Dr Aditi Mittal
7. ESMO Asia GI perceptorship, Singapore 2019 (Nov 2019) Participation and case presentation on Metastatic neuroendocrine tumor from colon, rare presentation and implication.
8. ESMO Asia 2018, Singapore poster (Nov 2018) presentation “Can we estimate the risk of chemotherapy toxicity in Indian Geriatric patient population and utility of CRASH (Chemotherapy risk assessment scale for high age patients) score?”
Dr. DINESH AGARWAL:
Dr. LEENU HOODA:
Last updated: 21.06.2021