Research and Publications
Department of Medical Oncology
Research and Publications
Dr. SANDEEEP K JASUJA
1. Vivekanand Gaurav Samman year 2016
2. Times Rajasthan Healthcare Achievers 2014
3. Fellowship in Bone Marrow Transplant & Cancer Immunotherapy. Hadassah Medical Organization, Hadassah University Hospital. Israel in December 2010
4. Prize winner in ALL INDIA DM/Mch quiz Competition held at JAIPUR in March 2007.
5. First Prize winner in quiz competition held at GCRI. 3 First Prize winner in quiz competition held at GCRI.
1. Started first ever bone marrow transplant in the history of Rajasthan.
2. Started first ever autologus, allogenic, haplo identical bone marrow transplant in the history of state govern medical colleges of India.
3. Stated first time department of Medical oncology in Rajasthan.
4. Done first time any kind of transplant of foreign national in the history of Rajasthan.
1. Dr. Sandeep K Jasuja, LeenuHooda, Rajendrakasana, HardayalMeena, MukeshChoudhary, AnuKanwarShekhawat, Dinesh Agrawal and Laxmikantgoyal. Autologous Hematopoitic stem cell, Transplant: A Single center Experience, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.24327/ijcar.2017.4833.0592
2. Dr. SandeepJasuja. Cancer in young and old patients:A single center observational study, DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.24327/ijcar.2017.4844.0595
3. Dr. Sandeeep K Jasuja ,DrSandhyaGulati , Shraddha Patel , DrNidhi Sharma. gf
4. DrLaxmi Kant Goyal ,Dr. Sandeeep K Jasuja ,HardayalMeena , DrLeenuHooda , Dr. I Hasan , Dr Dinesh Agrawal. Cancer in Geriatric patients: A single center observational study. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2016; 4(5E):1781-1785
5. Successful Peripheral Haematopoitic Autologous Stem Cells Transplants After More than 5 days of without cryopreservation in Non Hodgkin Lymphoma: Asian Scenario
SandeepJasuja,HemantMalhotra, NeetuKukar(Jasuja), Dinesh Gautam, Shrikant Sharma, and Rajesh Sharma Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts), Nov 2010:116:4447.
6. Simplified method at lowest cost for autologous, non- cryopreserved, unmainipulated, peripheral hematopoetic stem cells transplant in multiple myeloma and non Hodgkin’s lymphoma: Asian Scenario. S. K. Jasuja, N. Kukar (Jasuja), R. Jain, A. Bhateja, A. Jasuja and Rohit Jain Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2010 ASCO Annual Meeting Proceedinngs (Post- Meeting Edition). Vol 28, no 15_ suppl(May 20 Supplement).
7. ASCT of Relapsed- Recurrent Hodgkin Lymphoma after Multiple Salvage Therapy. Controversies in multiple myeloma during and after autologous stem cells transplant
Whats new in multiple myeloma: One day update by Dr. MB Agarwal
8. T cell lymphoma: Chapter in lymphoma book edited by MB Agarwal
9. Xerodermapigmentosum with squamous cell carcinoma of face: A rare case report of two siblings. Indian Journal of Cancer 52(4):567 DOI: 10.4103/0019-509X. 178430
10. Aggressive angiomyxoma perineum: A rare soft tissue neoplasm in males Indian Journal of Cancer 52(4):589 DOI: 10.4103/0019-509X.178398
Dr. Lal Chand Mittal:
1. Winner of Lung cancer quiz contest in 2017
1. Kendre P, Kataria P, Patel A, Mittal L, Mule T. Metastasis as initial presentation of squamous cell carcinoma of gallbladder: A rare clinical entity. Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology. 2017 Jul 1;60(3):440
Dr. Anushree Chaturvedi :
1. AnushreeChaturvedi, Evaluation of Sepsis Screening Tests in Severe Bacterial Infections in Infants beyond Neonatal Age
2. Sarita Rani Jaiswal, Satyanker Gupta, AmitSherawat ,SeenaVinod, HenseyJacob,Sajin V Abraham, AnushreeChaturvedi and SuparnoChakrabartiGut Colonization with Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae Adversely Impacts the Outcome in Patients with Hematological Malignancies: Results of A Prospective Surveillance Study
Second prize in Fourth Head and Neck Forum on Oral Cancer: thescourge of subcontinent, Jalandhar (July 2016)Poster presentation: “New Ray of Hope – check point inhibitors”
1. Mittal A, Agrawal A, BatraS,Dodagoudar C, Qureshi S. Chemotherapy toxicity in elderly population ≥65 years: A tertiary care hospital experience from India. Indian J Med PaediatrOncol 2019;40:531-5
2. Satyanarayan, Beniwal S, Kapoor A, Mittal A, Jakhar S L, Sharma N, Kumar HS, Khichar S. Maintenance gemcitabineversus best supportive care following platinum-paclitaxelchemotherapy for patients with advanced non small cell lung cancer. Clin Cancer Investig J 2016;5:236-94)
3. Abbas W, Rao RR, Agarwal A, Saha R, Bajpai P, Qureshi S, Mittal A. Incidence of neuropathy with weekly paclitaxel and roleof oral glutamine supplementation for prevention of paclitaxelinduced peripheral neuropathy randomized controlled trial. Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol 2018;39:339-48
4. Rateesh Sareen, Menka Kapil1, GN Gupta and Aditi Mittal. Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Presenting as Panniculitis”. EC Clinical and Medical Case Reports 3.7 (2020): 32-35
5. A Textbook of Clinical Oncology in the Indian Context By: Sanchetee Suresh-titled-Gestational trophoblastic disease: Molar pregnancy and Gestational trophoblasticneoplasia.” Dr Chandragouda D ,Dr Aditi Mittal, Dr Suhail Qureshi
6. A Textbook of Clinical Oncology in the Indian Context By: Sanchetee Suresh-titled-“Chemotherapy, Immunotherapyand Endocrine Biology for Gynecologic malignancies and Research in Gynecologic Oncology” Dr Chandragouda D, Dr Suhail Qureshi, Dr Aditi Mittal
7. ESMO Asia GI perceptorship, Singapore 2019 (Nov 2019) Participation and case presentation on Metastatic neuroendocrine tumor from colon, rare presentation and implication.
8. ESMO Asia 2018, Singapore poster (Nov 2018) presentation “Can we estimate the risk of chemotherapy toxicity in Indian Geriatric patient population and utility of CRASH (Chemotherapy risk assessment scale for high age patients) score?”
Dr. DINESH AGARWAL:
1. Dr. Laxmi Kant Goyal, Dr. Sandeeep K Jasuja, Hardayal Meena, Dr. Leenu Hooda, Dr. I Hasan, Dr Dinesh Agrawal. Cancer in Geriatric patients: A single center observational study. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2016; 4(5E):1781-1785
Dr. LEENU HOODA:
1. Dr. Laxmi Kant Goyal, Dr. Sandeeep K Jasuja, Hardaya Meena, Dr. Leenu Hooda, Dr. I Hasan, Dr Dinesh Agrawal. Cancer in Geriatric patients: A single center observational study. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2016; 4(5E):1781-1785