Research & Publication
Department Of Neurosurgery
Latest Research and Publication
|Sr. No.||Name of Doctor|
|1||Dr V.D. Sinha|
|2||Dr. Ugan Singh Meena|
|3||Dr. Somnath Sharma|
|4||Dr. Sanjeev Chopra|
|5||Dr. S.K. Jain|
|6||Dr. Rashim Kataria|
|7||Dr. Manish Agarwal|
|8||Dr. Jitendra Singh Shekhawat|
|9||Dr. Gaurav Jain|
|10||Dr. Devendra Purohit|
|11||Dr. Ashok Gandhi|
|12||Dr. Achal Sharma|
1. CONOUS TUMOURS-Experience and expectations; accepted in Asian Journal of Neurosurgery.
2. Diagnostic and Prognostic capabilities of newer MRI Brain Sequences in Diffuse Brain Injury Patient- accepted in Asian Journal of Neurosurgery.
3. Quantitative research on traumatic brain injury in India: The travails and the new optimism; Neurology India March-April 2017 / Vol 65 / Issue 2.
4. Comparative study of derangement of coagulation profile between adult and paediatric population in moderate to severe traumatic brain injury - A prospective study in a tertiary care trauma centre., with manuscript number AJNS_16_17, is acceptable for publication in the Journal.
5. "Role of Diffusion weighted imaging in detecting early ischemic brain injury following Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage" is accepted in AJNS March 2017.
6. Role of MRI in Unconscious Patients Due To Diffuse Axonal Injury and Its Prognostic Value Indian Journal of Neurotrauma - accepted on May 28, 2017.
7. Long standing impacted wooden fragment:A diagnostic dilemma—Accepted in Indian Journal of Neurotrauma.
8. Blister aneurysm-Accepted in Romanian Journal of neurosurgery. 2017 Use of pre-operative ependymal enhancement on MRI Brain as a marker of Grade ofglioma 'Journal of Neurosciences in Rural Practice,Volume 8 Issue 4 October-December 2017.
9. Anterior communicating artery aneurysm clipping versus coiling: a comparative study of 50 cases. Romanian journal of Neurosurgery. Accepted
10. Spectrum of brain tumor in a tertiary care center of Rajasthan”. The Rajasthan Medical Journal” ISSN 0485-9561 (Issue2016).
11. Gliosarcoma rare variant of GBM in paediatric patients. World journal of clinical case. Accepted
12. Asymptomatic cervical myelomeningocele with tethered cord in an adult. Romanian journal of neurosurgery -Accepted
13. Infantile desmoplastic astrocytoma- MR imaging suggestive of pathology. Letter to editor in JNRP.
14. Role of DWI in aneurismal SAH. Asian journal of neurosurgery-Accepted
15. Cerebellar Mutism Syndrome Following Midline Posterior Fossa Tumor ResectionIn Children –An Institutional Experience, Journal of Pediatric Neuroscience (05.10.2017)
16. Ref.: Ms. No. IJNTR-D-17-00017R1, Prognostic assessment of endocrine disturbances in post traumatic SAH, Indian Journal of Neurotrauma
17. Increasing the safety of surgical treatment for complex Cranio-vertebral anomalies using customized 3D printed models has just been found the Tue, 14th Nov 2017on Journal of Clinical Neuroscience by Peerus.
18. Use of 3D printer model to study vertebral artery anatomy and variations in developmental craniovertebral junction anomalies and as a preoperative tool—an institutional experience; Journal of Spine Surgery. J Spine Surg 2017
19. Role of Diffusion Tensor Imaging in Brain Tumor Surgery, Asian J Neurosurg. 2018 Apr-
Jun; 13(2): 302–306.
20.Think beyond Intracranial “Unusual presentation of Lumbosacral Spine arteriovenous
malformation;Romanian neurosurgery (2019) xxx111 1
21.3D printed model assisted management of craniovertebral junction abnormalities: An institutional experience with review of literature Clinical Study; Asian Spine Journal - ASJ-2019-0138.R1
22.Predictors of outcome following traumatic brain injuries: Experience of a tertiary healthcare institution in Northwest India; March 2019World Neurosurgery,DOI: 10.1016/j.wneu.2019.02.126,
23.Cerebellopontine angle epidermoid with ipsilateral external ear atresia: an embryological associationor a coincidence?; November 2018British Journal of Neurosurgery.
24.Low cost customized Cranioplastywith Polymethylmethacrylate using 3D printer generated mould: An institutionalexperience and review of literature; IJNT-2019-11-6 dated 15. Dec.19.
25.Symptomatic spontaneous carotid cavernous fistula associated with contra lateral silent internal carotid aneurysm; The Egyptian Journal of Neurology, Psychiatry and Neurosurgery. EJNP-D-19-00048R3
26.A Prospective Analysis of Derangement of Coagulation Profile in Adult and Pediatric Age Group in Moderate-to-Severe Traumatic Brain InjuryJuly 2019 DOI: 10.1055/s-0038-1676556
27.Traumatic brain injury: comparison of computed tomography findings in pediatric and adult populations; Indian Journal of Neurosurgery
28.Comparative Efficacy of TranssphenoidalEndonasal Endoscopic and Microscopic Pituitary Surgery at Single Center of a Developing Country.February 2020 Journal of Neurological Surgery, Part B: Skull BaseDOI: 10.1055/s-0039-3402041
29.Traumatic Posterior Fossa Haematoma, A Rare Entity: Study of 21 cases. Journal of Neurosciences in Rural Practice, vol.10, Issue 04, pages 675-682. 2019
30.Symptomatic thoracic intramedullary arachnoid cyst : "A rare entity" Report of two cases with short review of literatureJournal of Neuro sciences in rural practice Volume 10 Issue 2 April-June 2019
31.Evaluation of extent and pattern of neurocognitive functions in mild and moderate traumatic brain injury patients by using Montreal cognitive assessment ( MoCA) score as a screening tool : An observational study from India.Asian Journal Of Psychiatry vol 41, pages 60-65, 2019.
32. Primary Intracranial Intra Axial Ewing’s Sarcoma: A Rare Case Report With Unusual Location & Short Review on Literature: clinical Surg volume 3,pages 1946,2018.