Department of Orthopedic
Facilities in Department
1. OPD services (7 days a week) for new and follow up cases
2. Plaster room as separate OPD for managing follow up and post operative cases
3. Indoor management for – patients [beds]
4. Trauma and fracture management and deformity correction.
5. Complex trauma and pelviacetabular reconstruction
6. Super speciality facilities like: arthroplasty, arthroscopy knee and shoulder, hand and reconstructive surgery, paediatric surgery, spine surgery and orthopaedic oncology.
7. Post graduate & undergraduate teaching
8. Trauma centre is a specialised centre/ward for management of acutely injured patients and polytrauma patients.