Research & Publication
Department of Orthopaedics Surgery
List of Publications
Dr Mahesh Chand Bansal
1. Evaluations of functional outcome of pilon fracture managed with limited internal fixation and external fixation: Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma, JCOT 381 page no 5. Umesh Kumar Meena, Mahesh Chand Bansal, Prateek Behera, Rahul Upadhyay, Gyan Chand Gothwal
Dr. N. Joshi:
1. Outcome analysis following arthroscopic augmentation with autologous hamstring graft in partial tear of the anterior cruciate ligament with preservation of an intact bundal; a case series. Narender Joshi,Kamaldeep,Lalit Modi, Rakesh Dhukia,Bharatlal Meena, Rajender Gora: Current Orthopedic Practice:January-February2020-Volume 31 Issue1-p30-35.
2. Negative pressure wound therapy versus gauze dressings for the treatment of contaminated traumatic wounds. Journal of wound care Vol. 26, No 10, October 2017 D. Koshik, N. Joshi, R. kumar, S. Gaba, R. Sapra, K. Kumar.
3. Biological reconstruction of knee joint by pedicled patellar transplant in a recurrent giant cell tumor of lateral femoral condyle: A case report Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports 2018. Mar- April; 8(2): 16-18. Mukesh Kumar Saini1, Narendra joshi2, Anand Prakash5, Soumya Shrikanta Mohapatra5.
4. Short term otcome of varus derotation osteotomy in late presenting perthes Disease. Indian J Orthop 2018; 52:133-9. Narendra joshi, Soumya Shrikanta Mohapatra, Mahaveer Prasad Goyal, Shiv kumar Goyal, Rakesh Kumar, Mukesh saini
Dr Ramesh Chandra Banshiwal
1. Treatment of Congenital Hallux Varus with Polydactyly and Syndactyly in an adolescence -A case Report; INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH Vol:6 |Issue:1| JANUARY 2017 page 156. K.P.Meena, R C Banshiwal
2. Frozen shoulder: evaluation of intraarticular corticosteroids injection versus suprascapular nerve block "A prospective clinical study" International Journal of orthopaedics Sciences 2017;3(2):page 614-618 Adam Mahendra Teja, R C Banshiwal
3. A CROSS SECTIONAL STUDY OF PATTERN OF EXTREMITY INJURIES IN 1038 POLYTRAUMATISED PATIENTS. International Journal of Orthopaedics Traumatology & Surgical Sciences, Vol:3 |Special Issue :11|JUNE 2017 page 624-628. R C Banshiwal Sanjay Kumar, Varun Singh, Sawai Singh Rathore
Dr Sudhir Kumar
1. An interventional study on functional outcome of combined anterior cruciate ligament and anterolateral ligament reconstruction: International Journal of Research in orthopedics. 2019 sep; 5(5)- Amit Kumar Jain, Sudhir Kumar Yadav, Prasant Modi
2. A Prospective Coparative study of outcome of management of outcome of Management of unstable Intertrochanteric Fractures of Femur with Dynamic Hip Screw(DHS) and Proximal Femoral nail Antirotation(PFNA): International Journal of Contemporary Medical Research Vol.5, Issue5, MAY 2018. Mahaveer Jangid, Sudhir Kumar, Sitaram Jindal.
3. Surgical decomparation of first dorsal compartment with partial one quarter resection of extensior retinaculum in de Quervain's tenosynovitis :A short term prospective results survey. International journal of orthopedics sciences 2017; 3(2): 779-783.-Rakesh chand Meena, Sudhir Kumar
Dr Pankaj Jain
1. Radiological evaluation of carpal instability associated with conservatively managed fractures of distal radius. International Journal of Scientific Research. ISSN No. 2277-8179, vol 7, issue 2, 25-28 Jan, 2018. Pankaj Jain, Devendra Singh, Nitin Goyal, Josal Patel, Mahesh Bhati.
2. Retrospective study of function outcome in giant cell tumor treated by sandwich technique with internal fixation. International Journal of Orthopaedic Sciences [IJOS] Apr 2017:3(2):817-822. Anand Mohan Meena, Pankaj Jain, R. L. Dayma
3. Radiological evaluation of callus formation in long bone fractures of lower limb treated by various methods. International Journal of Medical science and Education, [IJMSE] vol 4,issue 4. 2018. Anurag dhaker, Shashikant Rout, Alpana Goyal, Mahesh Bansal, Pankaj Jain
Dr Anurag Dhakar
1. Radiological evaluation of callus formation in long bone fractures of lower limb treated by various methods. International journal of medical science and education. Index Copernicus (ICV:70.21)Vol.4, IssueNo.4. Shesakanta Rout, Anurag Dhaker, Alpana Goyal, Mahesh Bansal, Pankaj Jain
Dr Jakir Hussain
1. Study of prevalence of osteoporosis in males of above 40 yrs age group attending SMS HOSPITAL, JAIPUR. International journal of Research in orthopaedics, July 2017. Dr Parvez, Dr R C Meena, Dr jakir Husain
2. Comparative study of incidence and etiology of anterior knee pain with two different approaches used for intramedullary interlocking of tibia; Midline transtendinous vs medial paratendinous. International Journal of healthcare and biomedical research vol; 5 issue 03 april 2017
3. Evaluation of the functional,clinical and radiological outcome and complications of the diaphyseal fractures of radius and ulna in adolescence treated with titanium elastic nail. JOURNAL OF ORTHO EDUCATION JULY-DEC 2017. MANUJ AGARWAL, AMIT JAIN, JAKIR HUSAIN.
Dr Prashant Modi
1. Synovial Chondromatosis of the Hip joint –case series and review of literature: Rajasthan Medical Journal (accepted in Press) Dayma R, Modi P, Mali M, Jain JK, Upadhay R, Yadav VP;
2. Double bundle MPFL reconstruction using patellar tunnels and semitendinosus loop technique for chronic patellar instability –Outcome of mean (2-10years) followup and review of literature: Rajasthan Medical Journal (accepted in Press). Dayma R, Modi P, Jain JK, Upadhay R, Yadav VP, Temani R.
S. K Goyal
1. Management of fracture distal radius with uniplanar external fixator. International Journal Of Scientific Reasearch. Volume6, issue 5 page 45_46 may 2017. Siddharth Sharma, S K Goyal.
2. Short term otcome of varus derotation osteotomy in late presenting perthes Disease. Indian J Orthop 2018; 52:133-9. Narendra joshi, Soumya Shrikanta Mohapatra, Mahaveer Prasad Goyal, S. k. Goyal, Rakesh Kumar, Mukesh saini.
Dr. Narendra Saini
1. STUDY OF EPIDEMIOLOGY OF HAND SURGERY CASES IN INDIAN SCENARIO April 2018 International Journal of Scientific Research VII(III) Narendra Saini, Aviral Gupta
2. Retrospective Analysis of Giant Cell Tumor Lower End Radius Treated with En bloc Excision and Translocation of Ulna January 2018 Indian Journal of Orthopaedics 52(1):10 Amit Vyas Purnima Patni, Narendra Saini, SP Gupta
Dr. Amit jain
1. Study on Vitamin D Deficiency and Its Associating Factors in Tertiary Care Centre, Rajasthan, IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279, 861.Volume 16, Issue 4 Ver. 5 (April. 2017), PP 01-07: Manuj Aggarwal, Amit jain, R C Meena, Lakhpat Yadav, Parwez Qureshi, Rashmi Gupta
2. Evaluation of the functional, clinical and radiological outcome and complications of the diaphyseal fractures of radius and ulna in adolescents treated with titanium elastic nail, Journal of Orthopaedic Education (JOE)pISSN: 2454-7956, eISSN: 2455-8338. Volume.3 no.2 JULY-DEC 2017. Article Reference No: JOE_5271_2017.: Manuj Aggarwal, Amit jain, R C Meena, R P Assat, Zakir Husain, Vineet Maheshwari
3. Percutaneous transforaminal endoscopic decompression and cageless percutaneous bone graft transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion: A feasibility study Journal of Orthopaedics and Allied Sciences. Volume 6, Supplement 1, January 2018, S21-27: Ajay Krishnan, Manish P. Barot, Bharat R. Dave, Paresh Bang, D. Devanand, Denish Patel, Amit jain
4. Percutaneous transforaminal endoscopic discectomy and drainage for Spondylodiscitis: A technical note and review of literature. Journal of Orthopaedics and Allied Sciences. Volume 6, Supplement 1, January 2018, S16-20: Ajay Krishnan, Manish P. Barot, Bharat R. Dave, Paresh Bang, D. Devanand, Denish Patel, Amit jain
Dr Avtar Singh Balawat
1. Habitual patellar dislocation in children: Results of surgical treatment by modified four in one technique: Journal of Clinical orthopaedics and trauma Vol 8 supplement Nov 2017. Avtar Singh Balawat, Ravi Mittal, Vikrant Manhas, Amit Roy, Naveen Kumar Singh,