Research & Publications
Department Of Pathology
List of Publications
1. Intraoperative squash smear in central nervous system tumor and its correlation with histopathology. 1 year study at a tertiary care centre. Arpitajindal, Himanshi Diwan, Kanwalpreetkaur, V D Sinha. Journal of neurosciences in rural practice. 2017; vol 8, issue 2, pg 221-224
2. Histopathological study of ovarian tumors in tertiary care center, Priya Parmar, Sangita Sehgal, Kusum Mathur, Ajay Yadav, Int Journal of Med Res Prof. 2017; 3(2); 966-98
3. Histopathological spectrum of renal biopsy in adult onset nephrotic range proteinuria: An experience at a tertiary Care Centre- Savita Saharan, Solanki R, Deepika Hemarajani, Madan Kumar Solanki – Int J Med Prof.2017;3(3); 149-54
4. Rising Incidence of Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma: Our Experience using computed tomography guided transthoracic Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (CT Guided TT FNAC) at a Tertiary Care Centre, Jaipur - Kalpana Mangal, Savita Saharan, Alka Mittal, Ajay Yadav, Ranjana Solanki, Kusum Mathur, Nehal Minda - International Journal of Medical Research Professionsls.2017; 3(1); 161-66,
5. Ultra-sound Guided Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in Diagnosis of Space Occupying Lesions of Liver with Special Emphasis on Hepato-cellular Carcinoma - Dr. Mangilal Choudhary, Senior Prof. Dr. Ajay Yadav - International Journal of Scientific Research Managment; ISSN: 2321-3418; E-ISSN: 2454-6364, Volume 5 Issue 1 (Jan 2017)
6. Hematological and Bone Marrow Biopsy Evaluation in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Kanwalpreet Kaur, Nidhi Sharma, Karuna Gupta, Sandhya Gulati, Prerana Choudhary - International Journal of Current Research; Vol. 9, Issue 03, pp.24-27, February 2017
7. Histopathological Analysis of Skin Adnexal Tumors - A three-year study of 110 cases - Kanwalpreet Kaur, Karuna Gupta, Deepika Hemrajani, Ajay Yadav, Kalpana Mangal - Indian Journal of Dermatology – 2017
8. Primary cutaneous CD 30- positive large T-cell lymphoma - A spectrum of diseases - Dr. Swati Aggarwal, Dr. Karuna Gupta and Dr. Jayanti Mehta - International Journal of Current Research Vol. 9, Issue, 04, pp.48808-48811, April, 2017
9. A Relevance study of Bone marrow aspiration and Bone marrow biopsy in Hematological and non-hematological disorders – Dr. Daleep Kumar Khatik, Dr. Deepika Mishra, Dr. Mangilal Choudhary – Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research ISSN (e) – 2347-176x ISSN (p) 2455-0450
10. Epidemiology and pathological spectrum in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma at a tertiary care center from Western India. Int J Med Res Prof. 2017;3(3):344-7. Sarjana, Jayanti Mehta, Ajay Yadav. Epidemiology and pathological spectrum in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma at a tertiary care center from Western India. Int J Med Res Prof. 2017;3(3):344-7.
11. Clinico-Pathological Study of Non-Neoplastic Skin Lesions in Tertiary Care Centre, Jaipur – Kusum Mathur, Meenu Vijayvargiya – Senior Professor, Resident SMS Medical College, Jaipur –IntJ Med Res Prof. 2017;3(3): 198-204.
12. Ovarian Sex cord stromal tumors: An institutional experience – Shruti Bhargava, Jyotsna Vyas, Adarsh Bhargava –IntJournal of Reproduction, contraception obstetrics and Gynaecology,2017; 6 (9): 3924-26
13. A clinicopathology Study of Spectrum of Pediatric Malignancies in North India Regions – Dr. Yogesh Gupta, Dr. Manish Singhal, Dr. Neeraj Verma, Dr. Mukesh Khinchi, Dr. Yashvi Gehlot, Dr. Sapna Gandhi, Dr. Navita Gupta, Dr. Vinod Kumari – Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research – 2017; 5(11)
14. Histopathological Spectrum of Mass lesions of Sellar and Parasellar regions in a Tertiary Care Centre - VijetaTomar, Arpita Jindal, Himanshi Dewan, Arvind Sharma - Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research – 2017; 5(06): 23083-87
15. Histological Analysis of Primary Brain Tumors in a Tertiary Care Hospital: A Retrospective Study of 5 Years - Jayanti Mehta1, Bhawna Bansal, Alka Mittal, Kusum Mathur, Ramita Vijay. Int J Med Res Prof.2017 Sept; 3(5); 14-18.
16. Correlation of serum levels of IgA anti-tissue transglutaminase with the histological severity in celiac disease MP Madhu, Prachis Ashdhir, Garima Sharma, Gyan Prakash Rai, Rupesh Kumar Pokharna, Dilip Ramrakhiani Tropical Gastroenterology 2017;38(2):102-107
17. Interstitial Lung Disease in India. Results of a Prospective Registry - Singh S,CollinsBF,Sharma BB, Joshi JM,TalwarD,KatiyarS,SinghN,Ho L, Samaria JK,BhattacharyaP,GuptaR,Chaudhari S,SinghT,MoondV,PipavathS,AhujaJ,ChetambathR,GhoshalAG,JainNK,DeviHJ,Kant S, Koul P, Dhar R,Swarnakar R, Sharma SK, Roy DJ, SarmahKR,Jankharia B, Schmidt R,KatiyarSK,JindalA,MangalDK,SinghV,RaghuG.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2017 Mar 15;195(6):801-813.
18. Intraoperative squash smear cytology in CNS lesions: A study of 150 pediatric cases- Jindal A, Kaur K, Mathur K, Kumari V, Diwan H. J Cytol 2017;34:217-20
19. Intraoperative squash smear in central nervous system tumors and its correlation with histopathology: 1-year study at a tertiary care center -Jindal A, Diwan H, Kaur K, Sinha V D. J Neurosci Rural Pract 2017;8:221-4
20. Importance of Duodenal Bulb Biopsy in Pediatric Patients for Diagnosis of Celiac Disease -Arpita Jindal, Pushpa Bairwa, Ranjana Solanki, R. K. Gupta, Hema Udawat- Int J Med Res Prof.2017; 3(2); 107-10
21. Immunohistochemical study of p53 expression as proliferative index in neoplasia of the uterine cervix - MonilThakrar, Kusum Mathur. International Archives of Integrated Medicine, Vol. 4, Issue 12, December, 2017. 4(12): 16-25
22. Histopathological and Immunohistochemical Findings in Congenital Pouch Colon: A Prospective Study -Hema Udawat, Vandana Nunia, Praveen Mathur, Harsh Prasad Udawat, Kusum Lata Gaur, Amulya K. Saxena, M. Krishna Mohan –Int J Med Res Prof.2017; 3(2); 107-10
23. Thrombocytopenia burden and its associating risk factors: A cross sectional study at a tertiary care setup. Dr Rinku Saini, Dr Priti Saini, Dr R N Sehra, Dr LoveshSaini, Dr YashviGehlot. International multispeciality journal of health. vol3, issue 7, July 2017; pg 237-43
1. Role of Immunohistochemistry in Diagnosis of Undifferentiated MalignantTumors - Dr Praveen Singh Dhakar*1, Dr Jayanti Mehta2, Dr Alka Mittal3 - JMSCR Volume 06 Issue 02 February 2018 pages 46-57
2. Clinical and Morphological Profile in Breast Carcinoma Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital, SMS Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan - Ranjita Bansal1, Ajay Yadav2, Vivek Gupta3, Kavita Goyal4 - JMSCR Vol||06||Issue||01||Page 32530-32537||January 20182
3. Histomorphological spectrum of benign breast disease in a tertiary care center – Hemrajani D, Minda N, Harsh A, Jain A, Solanki R, Mathur K – SJPM, Vol-3, ISS-1, (Jan, 2018): 22-29
4. A study of cytomorphological spectrum of lymphadenopathy in HIV seropositive patients – Meena P, Harsh A, Hemrajani D, Yadav A, Mathur K – JMSCR Vol 6, ISS-1, Jan 2018: 31895-901.
5. Study of Coagulation profile in hepatic disorders in a Tertiary Care Centre – Takutila M Ozukum, Sandhya Gulati, Nidhi Sharma, Gaurav Kumar Gupta – JMSCR Vol 6, Issue 3, Page – 1175-1179, March 2018
6. Study of CK5/6 in Benign and Malignant Breast Lesions – Aditi Jain, Ajay Yadav, Ankur Patni – JMSCR Vol 6, Issue 4, Page – 143-147, April 2018
7. GIST: A Study of Diagnostic and Predictive Factors in Reference to the Site–Dr. Kalpana Mangal, Alka Mittal, Aditi Jain, Jayanti Mehta- Int J Med Res Prof. (IJMRP) 2018/ 48/ 01
8. Role of Immunohistochemistry in Diagnosis and Grading of Brain Tumors –Bhati Sanju, Mittal Alka, Mehta Jayanti- JMSCR Volume 06 Issue 03March 2018 pages 1138-1146
9. A study of Clinico-pathological Spectrum of Oral Cavity Lesions at a tertiary care hospital–Sharma Priyanka, Gupta Karuna, Saini Sunita, Yadav Ajay- JMSCR Volume 06 Issue 04April 2018 pages 267-276
10. Utility of AgNOR Count in Non-Neoplastic and Neoplastic Lesions of the Uterine Cervix–Dr. Anita Harsh, Ramesh Tondon, Harsh Kumar Harsh- Int J Med Res Prof. (IJMRP) 2018 / Jan;4(1); 198-201
11. Post – Operative Analgesia in Children: A Comparison between Caudal Bupivacaine with Buprenorphine and Caudal Bupivacaine with Rectal Diclofenac – Dr. Harsh Kumar Harsh, Dr. Anita Harsh, Dr. Prafful Kachhwala – JMSCR Vol 6, ISS-2, February 2018.
12. COX-2 expression in Breast Carcinoma with Correlation to clinicopathological parameters – Ranjana Solanki, Natasha Agrawal, Maryam Ansari, Shashank Jain, Arpita Jindal – Asian Pacific Journal of cancer prevention – Vol. 19 Page 1971-75, 2018
13. A prospective study to evaluate the role of duodenal bulb biopsy in the diagnosis of celiac disease. Bhanwar Singh Dhandhu, Gaurav Kumar Gupta, Shashank J. Wanjari, Nidhi Sharma, Sandeep Nijhawan Indian J Gastroenterol March 2018, Volume 37, Issue 2, 98–102.
14. Assessment of Pituitary Gonadal Axis and Sperm Parameters in Anemic Eugonadal Males Before and After Correction of Iron Deficiency Anemia S. Mehta, L. Goyal, M. Meena, Sandhya Gulati, Nidhi Sharma, L Harshvardhan, Gunja Jain, Shaurya Mehta. Journal of The Association of Physicians of India. Vol. 66; September 2018; 41-4.
15. A cross sectional study of pathological findings in cholecystectomy specimens. Dr Priti Saini, Dr Rinkui Saini, Dr Lovesh Saini, Dr Yashvi Gehlot, Dr J P Pankaj. JMSCR 2018 vol 6, issue 8; pg 380-385.
16. Adolescent ovarian neoplasms: an institutional experience. Shruti Bhargava, Smriti Bhargava, Jyotsna Vyas, Adarsh Bhargava. Accepted for publication in Rajasthan Medical Journal on 27.12.18
17. Watery diarrhea: an unusual presentation of adrenal ganglioneuroma in a child – Pramila Sharma, Rahul Gupta, Arvind K. Shukla, Ranjana Solanki, Arti Mittal – Journal of Dr. NTR University of health sciences Vol – XX, Issue XX, Month – 2018 Page 1 to 3
Year - 2019
1. A study of detection and comparison of immunofluorescence on formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue with fresh frozen renal biopsy specimen – Ranjana Solanki, Madan Solanki, Deepika Hemrajani, Jayesh Saha – Acepted for publication in the May-June2019, issue of Saudi J of Kidney diseases and transplantation.
2. To Study Clinicopathological Correlation of Ki67 in Invasive Breast Cancer. Aarti Mittal, Alka Mittal, Jayanti Mehta, Arpita Jindal. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS), Volume 18, Issue 3 Ser. 10 (March 2019), PP 66-70
3. Immunohistochemical study of Beta Catenin expression in medulloblastoma and it’s clinicopathological correlation. Bhawana bansal, karuna gupta, swati agarwal, jayanti Mehta, ajay yadav; Journal of medical science and clinical research; vol – 7, issue-3 march 2019, pg-420-27.
4. Beta thalassemia screening by nastrof: A reliable Method. Yogesh kumar gupta, peeyush kumar saini. Paripex – Indian journal of research. Vol -8, issue-2, March 2019, pg-
5. Microscopic of endometrium in abnormal uterine bleeding – our experience. Shruti bhargava, smriti bhargava, madhu bhat, adarsh bhargava. Paripex – Indian journal of research. Vol -8, issue-2, February 2019, pg-10-12
6. Endometrial histology pattern in perimenopausal AUB – An institutional experience. Shruti bhargava, smriti bhargava, madhu bhat, adarsh bhargava. International journal of scientific research. Vol -8, issue-3, March 2019, pg-01-2
7. Study of yield of endoscopic ultrasound: Fine needle aspiration cytology in patients with solid pancreatic masses at S M S Medical college, Jaipur. Murarilal meena, Dilip Ramrakhiani, Ashok Jhanjharia, Rimjhim Shrimal, Ranjana Solanki. Journal of Medical science and clinical research.vol7, issue 4. 2019, pg 807 -816
8. Ultrasound guided Fine needle aspiration (FNA) cytology in Gall bladder lesions at Tertiary care centre – A 2 years study of 580 cases. Deepika Hemrajani, Poonam Arora. Saudi Journal of Pathology and microbiology. March 2019;4(3):142-146
9. Erythroderma: Epidemiology, Clinical Profile and clinicopathological correlation in 47 patients. U S Agarwal, Anshul Maheshwari, sunil kothiwala, karuna gupta, Arpita jindal
10. A cross sectional study of sero-prevalence of HLA B-27 among spondyloarthritis patients attending SMS hospital, Jaipur, rajasthan. Sandhya gulati, nidhi Sharma, priyanka kumara meena, accepted in IJMRP.
11. Melanotic Neuroectodermal tumour of infancy, a rare case report. Karuna gupta, priyanka Sharma, deepika hemrajani, Krishna Sundragiri, ajay yadav
12. Bacterial profile and antibiotic sensitivity pattern of neonatal septicemia in NICU at a tertiary care set up. priti saini, r n sehra, rinku saini, lovesh saini, yashvi gehlot, JMSCR Vol-7, issue-1, Jan2019, p-672-79.
13. Histomorphological spectrum of Hansen’s Disease with clinical concordance at tertiary care centre. Niharika jain, karuna gupta. JMSCR, vol. 7, issue 4, April 2019
14. Spectrum of cancer burden in a tertiary care hospital: a retrospective one year study. Aakansha shukla, ashmeet kaur, kusum mathur. JMSCR vol 7, issue, Aug. 2019 Pg – 288-93
1. CNS Mesenchymal tumour – A histomorphological insight – International Journal of scientific research – Ashmeet kaur, Sunita saini, Kusum mathur, Arpital jindal - Issue 6, Volume 9, June 2020