Research & Publications
Department Of Pathology
List of Publications
Year - 2018
1. Role of Immunohistochemistry in Diagnosis of Undifferentiated Malignant Tumours - Dr Praveen Singh Dhakar*1, Dr Jayanti Mehta2, Dr Alka Mittal3 - JMSCR Volume 06 Issue 02 February 2018 pages 46-57
2. Clinical and Morphological Profile in Breast Carcinoma Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital, SMS Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan - Ranjita Bansal1, Ajay Yadav2, Vivek Gupta3, Kavita Goyal4 - JMSCR Vol||06||Issue||01||Page 32530-32537||January 20182
3. Histomorphological spectrum of benign breast disease in a tertiary care centre – Hemrajani D, Minda N, Harsh A, Jain A, Solanki R, Mathur K – SJPM, Vol-3, ISS-1, (Jan, 2018): 22-29
4. A study of cytomorphological spectrum of lymphadenopathy in HIV seropositive patients – Meena P, Harsh A, Hemrajani D, Yadav A, Mathur K – JMSCR Vol 6, ISS-1, Jan 2018: 31895-901.
5. Study of Coagulation profile in hepatic disorders in a Tertiary Care Centre – Takutila M Ozukum, Sandhya Gulati, Nidhi Sharma, Gaurav Kumar Gupta – JMSCR Vol 6, Issue 3, Page – 1175-1179, March 2018
6. Study of CK5/6 in Benign and Malignant Breast Lesions – Dr. Aditi Jain, Dr.(Mrs.) Ajay Yadav, Dr. Ankur Patni – JMSCR Vol 6, Issue 4, Page – 143-147, April 2018
7. Multiple cutaneous metastasis of renal cell carcinoma: A rare presentation – Hema Udawat, Deepti Sukheeja, Meenu Vijayvargiya, Shilpa Jalan – Clinical Cancer Investigation Journal 2016; 5:504-506 (cited 2018 Apr 20)
8. GIST: A Study of Diagnostic and Predictive Factors in Reference to the Site – Dr. Kalpana Mangal, Alka Mittal, Aditi Jain, Jayanti Mehta - Int J Med Res Prof. (IJMRP) 2018 / 48/ 01
9. Role of Immunohistochemistry in Diagnosis and Grading of Brain Tumors – Bhati Sanju, Mittal Alka, Mehta Jayanti - JMSCR Volume 06 Issue 03 March 2018 pages 1138-1146
10. A study of Clinico-pathological Spectrum of Oral Cavity Lesions at a tertiary care hostipal – Sharma Priyanka, Gupta Karuna, Saini Sunita, Yadav Ajay - JMSCR Volume 06 Issue 04 April 2018 pages 267-276
11. Utility of AgNOR Count in Non-Neoplastic and Neoplastic Lesions of the Uterine Cervix – Dr. Anita Harsh, Ramesh Tondon, Harsh Kumar Harsh - Int J Med Res Prof. (IJMRP) 2018 / Jan;4(1); 198-201
12. Post – Operative Analgesia in Children: A Comparison between Caudal Bupivacaine with Buprenorphine and Caudal Bupivacaine with Rectal Diclofenac – Dr. Harsh Kumar Harsh, Dr. Anita Harsh, Dr. Prafful Kachhwala – JMSCR Vol 6, ISS-2, February 2018.
13. Watery diarrhea: an unusual presentation of adrenal ganglioneuroma in a child – Pramila Sharma, Rahul Gupta, Arvind K. Shukla, Ranjana Solanki, Arti Mittal – Journal of Dr. NTR University of health sciences Vol – XX, Issue XX, Month – 2018 Page 1 to 3
14. COX-2 expression in Breast Carcinoma with Correlation to clinicopathological parameters – Ranajana Solanki, Natasha Agrawal, Maryam Ansari, Shashank Jain, Arpita Jindal – Asian Pacific Journal of cancer prevention – Vol. 19 Page 1971-75, 2018
15. Bhanwar Singh Dhandhu, Gaurav Kumar Gupta, Shashank J. Wanjari, Nidhi Sharma, Sandeep Nijhawan A prospective study to evaluate the role of duodenal bulb biopsy in the diagnosis of celiac disease Indian J Gastroenterol March 2018, Volume 37, Issue 2, 98–102.
16. S. Mehta, L. Goyal, M. Meena, Sandhya Gulati, Nidhi Sharma, L Harshvardhan, Gunja Jain, Shaurya Mehta Assessment of Pituitary Gonadal Axis and Sperm Parameters in Anemic Eugonadal Males Before and After Correction of Iron Deficiency Anemia Journal of The Association of Physicians of India. Vol. 66 ; September 2018; 41-4.
Year - 2019
1. A study of detection and comparison of immunofluorescence on formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue with fresh frozen renal biopsy specimen – Ranjana Solanki , Madan Solanki, Deepika Hemrajani, Jayesh Saha – Acepted for publication in the May-June2019, issue of Saudi J of Kidney diseases and transplantation.
2. To Study Clinicopathological Correlation of Ki67 in Invasive Breast Cancer. Aarti Mittal, Alka Mittal, Jayanti Mehta, Arpita Jindal. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS), Volume 18, Issue 3 Ser. 10 (March. 2019), PP 66-70
3. Immunohistochemical study of Beta Catenin expression in medulloblastoma and it’s clinicopathological correlation. Bhawana bansal, karuna gupta, swati agarwal, jayanti Mehta, ajay yadav; Journal of medical science and clinical research; vol – 7, issue-3 march 2019, pg-420-27.
4. Beta thalassemia screening by nastrof: A reliable Method. Yogesh kumar gupta, peeyush kumar saini. Paripex – Indian journal of research. Vol -8, issue-2, March 2019, pg-
5. Microscopic of endometrium in abnormal uterine bleeding – our experience. Shruti bhargava, smriti bhargava, madhu bhat, adarsh bhargava. Paripex – Indian journal of research. Vol -8, issue-2, February 2019, pg-10-12
6. Endometrial histology pattern in perimenopausal AUB – An institutional experience. Shruti bhargava, smriti bhargava, madhu bhat, adarsh bhargava. International journal of scientific research . Vol -8, issue-3, March 2019, pg-01-2
7. Study of yield of endoscopic ultrasound: Fine needle aspiration cytology in patients with solid pancreatic masses at S M S Medical college, Jaipur. Murarilalmeena, Dilip Ramrakhiani, Ashok Jhanjharia, RimjhimShrimal, Ranjana Solanki.Journal of Medical science and clinical research.vol7, issue 4. 2019, pg 807 -816
8. Ultrasound guided Fine needle aspiration (FNA) cytology in Gall bladder lesions at Tertiary care centre – A 2 years study of 580 cases. Deepika Hemrajani, Poonam Arora. Saudi Journal of Pathology and microbiology. March 2019;4(3):142-146
9. Erythroderma: Epidemiology, Clinical Profile and clinicopathological correlation in 47 patients. U S Agarwal, Anshul Maheshwari, sunilkothiwala, karuna gupta, Arpita jindal
10. A cross sectional study of sero-prevalence of HLA B-27 among spondyloarthritis patients attending SMS hospital, Jaipur, rajasthan. Sandhya gulati, nidhi Sharma, priyanka kumara meena, accepted in IJMRP.
11. Melanotic Neuroectodermal tumour of infancy, a rare case report. Karuna gupta, priyanka Sharma, deepika hemrajani, Krishna Sundragiri, ajay yadav
12. Bacterial profile and antibiotic sensitivity pattern of neonatal septicemia in NICU at a tertiary care set up. priti saini, r n sehra, rinku saini, lovesh saini, yashvi gelhot, JMSCR Vol-7, issue-1, Jan2019, p-672-79.
13. Spectrum of Cancer Burden in a tertiary care centre: A Retrospective one year study – Dr Aakansha Shukla, Dr Ashmeet Kaur, Dr Kusum Mathur - K – SJPM, Vol-7, ISS-8, - 288-293 August 2019
1. CNS Mesenchymal tumour – A histomorphological insight – International Journal of scientific research – Ashmeet kaur, Sunita saini, Kusum mathur, Arpital jindal - Issue 6, Volume 9, June 2020
2. Ultra-sonography Guided Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology for the Diagnosis of Intra – Abdominal Lesions: An Institutional study – Dr. Deepika Hemrajani, Dr. Palak Upadhyay – Saudi Journal of Pathology and Microbiology. December 2020
3. Rosai – Dorfman disease presenting as internal jugular vein thrombosis and middle lobe collapse - consolidation – Ambika Sharma, Deepika Hemrajani, Sheetu Singh, Kapil Bhardwaj, Chand Bhandari, RK Jenaw- Case Report Page 433-436 Volume – 37, Issue – 5, Year – 2020, Lung India
4. Breast Cytopathology reporting using the newly proposed IAC yokohama system – A Single institutional retrospective study of the application of the system and utility of breast FNAC – Bhawna Agnani, Deepika Hemrajani, Kusum Mathur, Sankalp Agnani – Volume – 9, Issue – 3, March- 2020, International Journal of Scientific Research
5. K-67 Proliferation index and progesterone receptor status in different histological subtypes and grades of meningioma at a tertiary care institute in north western india – Dr. Akriti Khare, Dr. Jayanti Mehta, Dr. Deepika Hemrajani, Dr. Ankur Shrivastava – Volume – 4, Issue – 1, Jaunary 2020, International Journal of research in Pathology and Microbiology
6. Shekhawat Pratibha, Yadav Ajay, Udawat Hema et al. Clinico Histopathological study of vesicobullous lesions of the skin at tertiary care centre. JMSCR 2020; 8; 716-24
7. Prevalence of Eosinophilic Esophagitis in Adult Patients with Esophageal Symptoms at a Tertiary Centre in Northwest India – Garima Sharma, Sandeep Ratra, Alapana Jain, Kapil Dhingra, Prachis Ashdhir, Ashok Jhajharia, Rupesh Kumar Pokharna –The RMJ, Volume 14, Issue – 3, Dec 2020
8. Evaluating the efficacy of nitazoxanide in uncomplicated amebic liver abscess – Vasudha Goel, Anubhav Jain, Garima Sharma, Ashok Jhajharia, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Prachis Ashdhir, Rupesh Pokharna and Virender Chouhan – Springer Indian Journal of Gasteroenterology, volume 40, Number 3, received 4 feb 2020, accepted 24 november 2020, published online – 15 may 2021
9. Histopatholohical spectrum of ovarian tumors- A two year retrospectrive study 2020 – Dr. Sangita Sehgal, Rashmi Yadav, Namrata Aggarwal, Ankur Gupta – Int J Medical Res Prof. 2020 May 6(3): 50-53
10. Efficacy of Urine Cytology, Ultrasonography and Cystoscopy as a First Line Screening Test in Detection of Urinary Bladder Carcinoma – Nitin Negi, Namrata Aggarwal, Vijeta Tomar - Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research; Volume 08 Issue 07 July 2020
1) Study of Cytomorphological Features of Low – Grade Urothelial Carcinoma and spectrum of Bladder Tumors diagnosed on voided urine cytology – Namrata Aggarwal, Vijeta Tomar, Nitin Negi - Int Journal of Med Res Prof. 2021; Jan 7(1); 71-74
2) Comparative Assessment of Administration of Iron by different routes among iron deficient antenatal women – A Hospital based study - Namrata Aggarwal, Chandrashekhar Gaur, Vijeta Tomar - Int Journal of Med Res Prof. 2021; 29.05.2021
3) A Retrospective study to evaluate the rupture of uterus among women – A Hospital based study - Namrata Aggarwal, Chandrashekhar Gaur, Vijeta Tomar – Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research 2021; 19.06.2021
4) Mycardial Tuberculosis: A rare Entity – Dr. Niharika Jain, Dr. Hema Udawat, Dr. Namrata Aggarwal – International Journal of Current Research 9, (07), 54686-54687
5) Histopathological Spectrum of ovarian tumors in a Tertiary Care Centre – Namrata Aggarwal, Vijeta Tomar, Garima Sharma, Alpana Jain - Int Journal Med Res Prof. 2021; Mar 7(2); 67-70
6) Tenofovir Induced Acute Kidney Injury in HIV Infected Patient – Bhawna Agnani, Deepika Hemrajani, Ranjana Solanki – Asian Journal of Research in Nephrology – 13 March 2021-07-16
7) Demystifying COVID-19 lung Pathology: A clinicopathological study of post-mortem core needle biopsy – Sudhir Bhandari, Ranjana Solanki, Arpita Jindal, Govind Rankawat, Deepali Pathak, Meena Bagarhatta, Ajeet Singh – Lung India – Volume 38, Issue 4, July August 2021, published 3 July 2021
Last updated : 08.06.2021