Research & Publication
Department Of Pediatrics Medicine
1. Kumar B, Upadhyay A, Gothwal S, Jaiswal V, Joshi P, Dubey K. Umbilical Cord Milking and Hematological Parameters in Moderate to Late Preterm Neonates: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Indian pediatrics 52 (9), 753-757
2. Mittal JK, GothwalS.Book Chapter: Nebulisation. Section 5, Assisting Procedure, Manual of Newborn Nursing, The Neonatology Chapter of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
3. Mittal JK, Gothwal S. Book Chapter: Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia. Section 6, Common Newborn Disorders, Manual of Newborn Nursing, The Neonatology Chapter of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
4. Vajpayee S, Sharma SD, Gupta RK, Goyal A, Sharma A. Early Infant Feeding Practices may influence the onset of Celiac Disease. Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (PGHN).Accepted for publication.
Publications of Dr. Yogesh Yadav-
1. Dr Kavita Yadav, Dr Yogesh Yadav*, Dr Kapil Gupta, Dr Jitendra Gupta, Dr Abhishek Saini, Dr Bhoopendra Patel, Dr Amitabh Dube; Neurophysiological Correlates of Event Related Potential (P300 Wave) in Children withAttention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Vol.-6, Iss.-3 (Mar, 2018) Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS).
2. Dr Kavita Yadav, Dr Yogesh Yadav*, Dr Gunjan Solanki, Dr Kapil Gupta, Dr Jitendra Gupta, Dr Abhishek Saini, Dr Bhoopendra Patel, Dr Amitabh Dube; Neural Dynamics of Theta Wave in Children with Attention Deficit Hyper activity Disorder (Volume 06 Issue 03 March 2018 ) Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research.
3. Annals of International Medical and Dental Research, Vol (4), Issue (5) Page 1 Section: Physiology: Assessment of Breathing Pattern among Mouth Breather Child: An Institutional Based Study: Sonam Bansal, Kusum Devpura, Manish Agarwal, Kavita Yadav, Yogesh Yadav,Vol 4 ,issue 7.
4. Assessment of Impact of Cold Stress on Heart Rate and Blood Pressure in Healthy Offspring with and Without Parental History of Type II Diabetes Mellitus: A Comparative Study ,Sonam Bansal1, Manish Agarwal2, Kavita Yadav3, Yogesh Yadav4, Raghuveer Choudhary5: Journal of Advanced Medical and Dental Sciences Research Res 2018;6(7):1-4.
5. Evaluation of Association of Anthropometric Indices Related to Obesity with Pulmonary Function Tests in Female Medical Students: An Institutional Based Study: Sonam Bansal1, Manish Agarwal2*, Piyush Gupta3, KavitaYadav4, Yogesh Yadav5; International Archives of BioMedical And Clinical Research Vol 4 | Issue 3 | July – September 2018.