Research & Publication
Department of Plastic Surgery
- Gupta S, Goil P, Thakurani S. Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma As A Preparative for Resurfacing Burn Wounds with Split Thickness Skin Grafts. World J Plast Surg. 2020; 9(1);29-32.
- Jain R.K, Gupta Jitendra, Cross leg Flaps in Reconstruction of Post Traumatic lower extremity wounds in era of Microsurgery: Institutional Experience in a tertiary care centre. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Vol 9, Issue 4, April 2020.
- Jain R.K., Gupta Jitendra, Study of psychiatric comorbidity in Burn Patients Admitted in Tertiary care Institute: A Hospital Based Prospective Study. International Journal of science and research (IJSR), Vol 9, ISSUE 4, 2020.
- Abhishek Sharma, Samarth Gupta, Sunil Srivastava, "Epidemiology of Burns at SMS Hospital Jaipur: Over a Period of 3 Years", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 9 Issue 2, February 2020, 1697 – 1699
- Abhishek Sharma, Sunil Srivastava, Samarth Gupta, "Keystone Flap: A Reconstructive Option for Lower Limb Defects", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 9 Issue 2, February 2020, 1694 – 1696
- Kalra GS, sharma Amit et al. Changing trends in electric burn injury due to technology. Indian journal of burns. 2019
- Goil P, Sharma Amit,Thakur S. split rib graft cranioplasty: our experience and tips to achieve optimum result. Journal of current research in scientific medicine.2019.
- Goil P. Outcome of simple syndactyly reconstruction with z plasty and MV plasty at early age group. International journal of scientific research, ISSN 2277-8179, vol 8, Issue -8/ 2019.
- Goil P. The prospective study of assessing efficacy of free fibula flap for composite oromandibular defects. Vol 8, issue 8. August 2019.
- Jain R. K, Gopal Ji, Shubhra, Combined Temporo parietal Fascia and Thin Silicon Sheet as Interpositional Arthroplasty for the management of TMJ Ankylosis- An Experience Based on single Institutional study. International Journal of Medical & Biomedical Studies (IJMBS) Vol.3/ISSUE 6/ June 2019.
- Srivastava S. High voltage electric injury to upper limp- early fasciotomy in limb salvaging, Journal of burn care and research- 2019.
- Gupta P, Gupta NK, Agarwal MP et al. Propeller Flaps in distal lower limb reconstruction: Our institutional experience. Indian Journal of Applied Research. 2019; 09(06):76-80.
- Kalra G S, MidyaM, Bedi M. Access to the skull base- maxillary swing procedure –long term analysis. Annmaxillofacsurg 2018;8:86-90
- Goil P. sharma Pankaj, MidyaManojit, prakashGautam. The lateral supramalleolar flap: a reliable option for lower leg and foot reconstruction. International journal of research in orthopedics. Vol 4, issue 5,Sep 2018.
- Goil P, Singh Abhimanyu, Jain Ayush. Tissue expansion in operated cases of transposition flap of scalp for correction of donor site alopecia and patient satisfaction. International surgery journal, Vol 5, july 2018.
- Goil P, Jain A, PatilA,Singh A et al. surgical management of giant congenital nevus of face in adults- outcome and experience, European journal of plastic surgery. EJPS,10.1007/14 MAY 2018.
- Goil P,Choudhary G,Jain R,Jain Ayushet al (2018)Versatile distally based neurocutaneous saphenous flap in the era of microsurgery.Eur J plastsurg 41(2):165-172.
- Jain R.K. Diverse spectrum of facial dog bite presentation and their management. International surgery journal, sep 2018, vol 5.
- Jain R.K.et al. Comprehensive study of insomnia and it's association with specific burn characteristics: an experience from tertiary care centre in north west india. International journal of community medicine and public health, 2018, Sep vol 5.
- Srivastava S. Epidemiological study of electric burn cases in tertiary care centre of North India. International journal of community medicine and public health- July 2018.
- Gupta P, Jain A et al. Kite string injury: a thin line between harmless sport and grievous injury. Int J community Med Public Health.2018 Jul;5(7)