Research & Publication
Department of Preventive & Social Medicine
List of Publications (Last 3 Years)-
1. Overweight & obesity and its associated factors among medical students of SMS medical college, Jaipur-An observational descriptive study. Manoj Kumar Gupta, Monika Rathore, Amita Kashyap, Raghunandan Khandelwal et. al. RMJ. 2020; 14(1): 49-54.
2. Epidemiological Profile of HIV Patients Attending ARTC of a Tertiary Care Hospital in Jaipur, India. Sadhna Meena, Monika Rathore, Manoj Kumar Gupta et. al. MGM J Med Sci. 2020; 7: 209-12.
3. Epidemiological investigation of the jaundice outbreak in qurecian mohalla, Sikar city (Rajasthan), India, 2011-12. Amita Kashyap, Monika Rathore, Priyanka kapoor, Priyanka Bharti, Chabbil kumar.RMJ. 2020; 14(1): 32-6.
4. Challenges faced by ASHAs during their field woks: A cross sectional observational study in rural area of Jaipur, Rajasthan. Sadhana Meena, Monika Rathore, Pragya Kumawat, Arpit singh. IJM&PH. 2020; 10(3): 97-9.
5. Outcome Analysis of admitted cases of Hydrophobia at sms hospital, Jaipur. Shyam lal Meena, Mahesh Verma et. al. RMJ. 2020; 14(1): 55-8.
6. Awareness and Practices of First Aid for common medical emergencies among late adolescent Medical Students at SMS Medical College, Jaipur. Rajiv Mahtma, Mahesh Verma et. al. RMJ. 2020; 14(1): 65-71.
7. Awareness and perception of reproductive health among school going late adolescents: Arvind Gait, Mahesh Varma, K K Meena et. al. IJM&BS. 2020; 4(2): 29-36.
8. Clinical outcome of descemet membrane endothelial keratoplasty (dmek) cases at a tertiary care hospital in north india. Rajesh Goel, Akshi Agarwal, Apoorva Priyadarshini, Dharmesh Sharma, Abhinav Agarwal, Jitendra Ahuja. IJHCR 2020; 3(7): 95-101.
9. Secondary scleral fixated intraocular lens implantation in aphakia sutured vs sutureless sfiol. Rajesh Goel, Akshi Agarwal, Sukriti Upadhyaya, Dharmesh Sharma, Sunita Goyal, Jitendra Ahuja. IJHCR. 2020; 3(10): 1-5.
10. Framework and approach for measuring performance and progress of mental health systems and services in India: National Mental Health Survey 2015–2016. Banavaram Anniappan Arvind, Gopalkrisn Gururaj........Kusum Gaur....et al. IJMHS. 2020; 14: 20.
11. Awareness and practice about nCovid-19 in Chinese residents: A Google form questionnaire based survey. Anukool Gaur, Saurabh Tiwari, Surbhi Tiwari, Pankaj Saini, Anuradha Yadav, Kusum Gaur. IMJH. 2020; 6(3): 1-7.
12. Effect of control measures in terms of change in Entomological Indices during first Zika outbreak in Jaipur (Rajasthan). Ravi Prakash Sharma, Jyoti Kumari Gupta, Deepa Meena, Bharti Malhotra, Ruchi Singh, Kusum Gaur, Himmat Singh. IMJH 2020; 6(6):102-5.
13. Status of testing for nCovid-19 in a newly established tertiary care hospital in western Jaipur (Rajasthan) India. Vipra Vyas, Vaibhav Handia, Anukool Gaur, Shubhangi Sharma, Aditi Gothi, Kusum Gaur. IMJH 2020; 6(5): 9-14.
14. The National Mental Health Survey of India (2016): Prevalence, socio-demographic correlates and treatment gap of mental morbidity. Melur Sukumar Gautham, Gopalkrishna Gururaj , Mathew Varghese,.... Kusum Gaur,.... Gobinda Majhi et al. Int. J Soc Psychiatry. 2020; 66(4): 361-72.
15. Zika Virus epidemic: Distribution and Effect of Containment Measures taken by Department of Health. Deepa Meena, Ravi Prakash Sharma, Kusum Gaur, Bharti Malhotra, Jyoti Gupta, Ruchi Singh. IMJH 2020; 6(7): 1-13.
16. Hypertension in school going adolescents of Jaipur city and its associating socio-demographic factors: A cross-sectional Study. Israt Jahan, Pragya Kumawat and Kusum Gaur. NJCM. 2020; 11(9): 362-6.
17. COVID-19 in Rajasthan: Status and Effects of Containment Measures. Sharma RP, Gupta J, Gaur KL, Meena D, Aswal P, Sharma KK, Singh R, Sharma R, Malhotra B, Meena D. IJM&PH. 2020; 10(4): 202-6.
18. Burden of malnutrition among under five year children in field practice area of Rural Health Training Center (RHTC) attached to SMS Medical College, Jaipur (Rajasthan) India. Sudhakar Sharma, Govardhan Meena, Lovesh Saini and Suresh Kewalramani. IMJH 2020; 6(2):
19. Is It Wise to Wait for Ear to Become Dry in Indian Scenario? Rakesh Tiwari, Pawan Singh, Namita Verma, Ritu Sehra, Rajeev Yadav, Sunita Agarwal, Beni Prasad. Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. Springer https://doi.org/10.1007/s12070-020-01896-9
1. Association of Bio-Social profile and work performance of Accredited social health activist in Jaipur District. Sadhana Meena, Monika Rathore, Arpit singh, Mahesh Verma. RUHS journal of Health Sciences. 2019; 4(1): 18-23.
2. Post exposure compliance of rabies vaccination among cases attending anti rabies clinic at tertiary care centre–rajasthan. Dilip Raj, Mahendra Kumar Verma, Dharmesh Sharma. IJCM&PH. 2019, 6(4):
3. Comparison of neonatal outcome between cesarean section and vaginal delivery at a secondary level hospital of Eastern Rajasthan. Shekher Sharma, Renu Yadav, Kusum Sharma, Kusum Gaur. IMJH. 2019; 5(2): 48-51.
4. Seasonal trend of Dengue cases admitted in a tertiary Hospital: A record based study. Kusum Gaur, Dilip Raj, Anamika Tomar, Nikita Sharma, Rekha Shekhawat. IMJH. 2019; 5(3): 64-7.
5. Status of 'P' reports under Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) in Jaipur district. Shirish Gupta, Amit Soni, Lovesh Saini, Anamika Tomar, Rajeev Yadav, Kusum Gaur. IMJH. 2019; 5(4): 75-9.
6. Burden of Scrub Typhus in a tertiary level Hospital in year 2018 with special reference to its seasonal trend: A record base Study. Kusum Gaur, Neeraj Verma. IMJH. 2019; 5(5): 102-5.
7. Status of Tuberculosis and its outcome in District Tuberculosis Centre II Jaipur: A retrospective record base study. J. P. Pankaj, Pankaj Saini, Israt Jahan, Pragya Kumawat, Kusum Gaur. IMJH. 2019; 5(7): 124-7.
8. Prevalence of substance abuse among students of SMS Medical College Jaipur, Rajasthan. Nikita Sharma, Kusum Gaur, Rekha Shekhawat, Suresh Kewalramani. JMSCR. 2019; 7(7): 793-5.
9. Assessment of knowledge and practice regarding menstrual hygiene among school going adolescent girls of Jaipur city. Nikita Sharma, Rekha Shekhawat, Kusum Gaur, K K Meena, G L Meena, Monika Rathore, Mahesh Verma, Dilip Raj, Rajeev Yadav, Suresh Kewalramani. JMSCR. 2019; 7(7): 615
10. A comparative study of knowledge and practice regarding menstrual hygiene among private and government schools of Jaipur city. Nikita Sharma, K K Meena, Kusum Gaur, Dharmesh Sharma. Int J Community Med Public Health. 2019; 6(9): 1-5.
11. Out of Pocket Expenditure among Animal Bite Patients Attending a Tertiary Care Hospital for Treatment in Rajasthan. Rajeev Yadav, J. P. Pankaj, Dharmesh Kumar Sharma, Kusum Gaur. International Journal of Contemporary Medical Research. 2019; 6(8): 111-6.
12. Comparison of Sympathetic Nervous System Reactivity to Isometric Contraction Among Normotensive Offspring’s of Parents With and Without Hypertension. Yogita Khandelwal, Anuradha Yadav, Kusum lata Gaur, Kavita Yadav. Sch J App Med Sci. 2019; 7(8): 2743-6.
13. Comparison of Heart Rate Variability during Physical and Mental Stress in Type ‘A’ and Type ‘B’ personality: An Interventional Study. Anuradha Yadav, Nisha Awasthi, Kusum Lata Gaur and Kavita Yadav. IMJH. 2019; 5(8): 133-40.
14. Knowledge and practice of nursing personnel about Universal Precautions at secondary level hospital. Mahesh Sharma, Kusum Gaur and Mahendra Khanna. IMJH. 2019; 5(10): 160-6.
15. Study of Zika virus epidemic in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Pragya Kumawat, Kusum Gaur, Sadhana Meena. JMSCR. 2019; 7(9): 499-503.
16. Prevalence of depression among students of preparing for pre-medical and pre-engineering competitive examination at coaching institutes in Jaipur city of Rajasthan. Raj Choudhary, Govardhan Meena, Rameshwar Lal. JMSCR. 2019; 7(6): 311-5.
17. To study epidemiological profile of dog bite cases attending anti rabies centre at SMS Hospital, Jaipur and pretreatment practices adopted by them following animal bite. Nikita Sharma, Govardhan Meena, Monika Rathore, Mahesh Verma, Dilip Raj, Rajeev Yadav. JMSCR. 2019; 7(8): 117-20.
18. Enhancement of scientific writing skills of medical teaches through scientific writing workshop. Monika Rathore, Amita Kashyap, Priyanka kapoor, Peter Shirley, Anshul Gupta. MGM J Med. Sci. 2019; 6(1): 29-31.
19. Burden of Enteric fever at tertiary level hospital of western Rajasthan: A descriptive analysis. Rajeev Yadav, Anukool Gaur, Divyansh Gupta, Anuradha. IMJH. 2019; 5(9): 149-53.
20. An epidemiological study of Tetanus cases in a tertiary care hospital of Jaipur, Rajasthan. Rekha Shekhawat, Nikita Sharma, Vikram Singh Sodha, Suresh Kewalramani. IMJH. 2019; 5(2): 30-4.
21. Socio-demographic profile of adult Measles cases attended at Infectious Disease Hospital, Jaipur (Rajasthan) India. J.P. Pankaj, Vipra Vyas, Arjun Kumar, Suresh Kewalramani, B.L. Jat. IMJH. 2019; 5(4): 84-8.
22. Profile and Seasonal distribution of Acute Gastroenteritis cases admitted in Isolation Disease Hospital: A Record base Analysis. Suresh Kewalramani, Anukool Gaur, Kushagra Atrey, Giridhar Goyal, Dharmesh Sharma. IMJH. 2019; 5(4): 80-3.
23. Burden of Malaria in Rajasthan and its seasonal variation: A record base study. Suresh Kewalramani, Dilip Raj, Rajeev Yadav, Deepa Meena, Pragya Kumawat and Israt Jahan. IMJH. 2019; 5(8):141-4.
24. Effect of Intervention on Dietary and Hygienic Practices Among Adolescent Girls, RHTC Naila, S.M.S. Nedical College, Jaipur. Suman Charawandya, Amita Kashyap, Mukesh Kumar Meena, Monika Rathore, Rambabu Sharma. RMJ 2019. Dec (suppl.); 47-51.
25. Assessment of road traffic behavior using Youth Risk Behavior Survey questionnaire among school going adolescents of Jaipur city, Rajasthan: An observational analysis Priyanka Dobhal, Aviral Dobhal, Amita Kashyap, Ajeet Singh Bhadoria, J Family med prim care. 2019; 8: 3595-9.
26. Misconception towards a fatal disease-Rabies and its Prophylaxis. Shirley P, Priyanka Dobhal, Manoj Verma, Amita Kashyap, Aviral Dhobal, International journal of Scientific Research. 2019; 8(4); 37-8.
27. Prevalence and pattern of risk factors for non-communicable diseases in urban population of Jaipur, Rajasthan. Chhabil Kumar, Priyanka Dobhal, Amita Kashyap, Int J Community Med Public Health. 2019; 6(3); 3107-12.
28. Post exposure compliance of rabies vaccination among cases attending anti-rabies clinic at tertiary care centre, Rajasthan. Mahesh Kumar Meena, Rajeev Yadav, Vinod Kumar Meena, Dilip Raj. Int J Community med public Health. 2019; 6: 1618-22.