Research & Publication
Psychiatric Centre, Jaipur
Publication of Dr. Sanjay Jain
1. A STUDY FOR COMPARISON OF CAREGIVER BURDEN AND BEHAVIROL AND PSYCHOTIC SYMPTOMSIN FRONTOTEMPORAL DEMENTIA AND ALZEIMER’S DEMENTIA. NIRAD YADAV, SANJAY JAIN, RICHA JAIN. Volume-4 | Issue-2 | February-2020 | ISSN - 2589 – 868X | | IC Value : 75.71
2. A STUDY OF ROLE OF CO MORBID DEPRESSION ON NEUPSYCHOLOGICAL DEFECT IN OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER, INDIAN JOURNAL OF APPLIED RESEARCH. MithleshKhinchi, Sanjay Jain, Rajesh sharma. Volume-8 | Issue-6 | June-2018 | ISSN - 2249 – 555X | IF : 5.397 | IC Value : 86.18.
3. STUDY OF DIFFERENCE IN COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS AFTER A SINGLE MANIC EPISODE VERSUS RECURRENT EPISODE IN EUTHYMIC BIPOLAR 1 PATIENTS. BHAVNEET KAUR, VIKAS CHANDRA MISHRA, SANJAY JAIN. Volume-6 | Issue-7 | July-2018
4. TO STUDY PREDATORS FOR WITHDRAWAL SEIZURES IN PATIENTS OF ALCOHOL WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME. Bhavneet Kaur Ahuja, Sanjay Jain, Ishwar Dayal Gupta, Vikas Chandra Mishra. Volume-8 | Issue-8 |August-2018 | ISSN - 2249 – 555X
5. OCCUPATIONAL RISK FACTORS OF COMMON PSYCHAITRIC DISORDERS AMONG RAILWAY EMPLOYEES: A DESCRIPTIVE STUDY. RAMSWAROOP MATORIA, SANJAY JAIN, I.D. GUPTA, GAURAV RAJENDRA,RAJESH SHARMA, VIJAY CHAUDHARY Volume-4 | Issue-3 | MARCH-2016
Publication of Dr. Paramjeet Singh
- A descriptive analysis of patients admitted in short stay ward at psychiatric centre, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, 5(4), 1667-1672. Sharma, P., Singh, C., Solanki, R., & Wasim, ..(2017).
- Soni Ajitabh; Singh Paramjeet; Shah Raghav; Bagotia Sunil. “Impact of cognition and clinical factors on functional outcome in patients with bipolar disorder” East Asian Archives of Psychiatry, Vol. 27, No. 1, Mar 2017: 26-34.
- Sunil Kumar,Paramjeet Singh, Raghav Shah, Ajitabh Soni A study on Assesment of family Burden, Quality of Life and Mental Health in caregivers of patients with Schizophrenia DOI 10.21276/iabcr.2017.3.4.14
- Dr. sanjay kumar jain, Dr. paramjeet singh, Dr. chitra NEUTROPHIL/ LYMPHOCYTE RATIO IN PATIENTS WITH DEPRESSION AND ITS CORRELATION WITH THE SEVERITY OF DEPRESSION PARIPEX - INDIAN JOURNAL OF RESEARCH Volume-6 | Issue-12 | December-2017 | ISSN - 2250-1991 | IF : 5.761 | IC Value : 86.18
- A Soni, P Singh, R Shah, S Bagotia Impact of Cognition and Clinical Factors on Functional Outcome in Patients with Bipolar Disorder East Asian Arch Psychiatry 2017;27:2634
Publication list of Dr R. K. Solanki
- A descriptive analysis of patients admitted in short stay ward at psychiatric centre, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, 5(4), 1667-1672. Sharma, P., Singh, C., Solanki, R., & Wasim, .. (2017).
- Serum levels of neuroactive steroids in First episode antipsychotic naive Schizophrenia (FEAN) and its correlation with aggression: a case control study. East Asian Archives of Psychiatry. Ram K Solanki, Parag Sharma, Alok Tyagi, Chitra Singh. June 2017,27(2);79-84.
- A study of psychiatric profile of premenstrual dysphoric disorderr(pmdd) in college girls.chitra singh, mahendrajain, jaishree jain, Ram K Solanki, ashok chaudhary, kaptan singh., INDIAN JOURNAL OF HEALTH AND WELL BEING, 2017, 8(11),1320-24
- To study the burden and attitude of caregivers of schizophrenic patients. Paripex- Indian Journal of Reasearch. Mohd. Wasim, Chitra singh, R.K. Solanki vol-6/issue 12/Dec-2017: 473-75.
- Psychological morbidity in Obesity : A cause or effect. R.K. Solanki & Parag Sharma. Publication by Indian association of Physician.2017
- Gender differences in obsessive-compulsive disorder: Findings from a multicentric study from northern India. Asian Journal of Psychiatry. Vol 37, October 2018, pages 3-9. R.K. Solanki.
- Spectrums of Psychiatry-Different strokes: Dissociative Disorders. R.K. Solanki & Parag Sharma. I.P.S. Publication. 2018.