Research & Publication
Department of Skin, VD & Leprosy
Publications & Research Papers
- A study of association of metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular risk factors in patients with androgenic alopecia. SJAMS 2017
- Nervous porokeratosis surmounted by squamous cell carcinoma: a rare presentation.SJAMS 2017
- Cryptococcus panniculitis I a renal transplant recipient: case report and review of literature.IDOJ
- Cardifacio- Cutaneous syndrome classical presentation of a rare genodermatosis.IDOJ 2017
- Oral azathioprine and methotrexate in difficult to treat dermatoses.IJDVL 2017
- The role of DNA Polymerase chain reaction, culture and histopathology in the diagnosis of Cutaneous tuberculosis. IJD 2017
- Clinico- epidemiological study of Cutaneous tuberculosis in a tertiary care hospital of Rajasthan. IMJH 2017
- Localised hypertrichosis at unusual sites. IJPD 2017
- Insignificant correlation of thyroid defects and anti TPO autoantibodies in alopecia arrays patients. IJT 2017
- Spectrum of cutaneous manifestations in patients with internal malignancies: A clinico-epidemiological study. IJCD-2017
- A double blind placebo controlled comparative trial to compare the effect of oral isotretinoin and tretinoin cream 0.05% combination with tretinoin cream 0.05% alone for treatment of cutaneous warts. IJCD-17
- Eumycetoma foot successful treatment with combination of itraconazole and potassium iodide. IJCD 2017.
- Isolated extra digital glomus tumor over abdomen. IJCD 2017.
- Invasive Aspergillosis presenting as scalp osteomyelitis. A rare case report. IJCD 2017
- Azathioprine induced shock. IJCD 2017
- Clinico-pathological correaltion in erythroderma IJCD-2017.