Department of Surgical Oncology
- OPD SERVICES IN NEWELY CONSTRUCTED BLOCK AT DHANWANTRI OPD 4TH FLOOR.
- INDOOR WARD OF 40 BEDS IN NEW PREFABRICATED WARD WITH BEDSIDE MONITORING FACILITES.
- THREE FULLY EQUIPT MAJOR OPERATION THEATRES.
- ADVANCED VESSEL SEALING AND CUTTING DEVICES (LIGASURE, HARMONIC & ENSEAL)
- LAPROSCOPY & MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY
- ORGAN PRESERVATION, LIMB SALVAGE, RESTORATION AND PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY FACILITIES.
- PORT & VENOUS ACCESS DEVICE PLACEMENT
- CYTOPATHOLOGY & FROZEN SECTION
- INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY (CT/SONO GUIDED FNAC & CORE BIOPSY)
- TUMOUR BOARD MEETINGS& VIRTUAL TUMOR BOARD OF NCG
- POST GRADUATE TEACHING
- INTENSIVE CARE MANAGEMENT.
- STOMA CLINIC
- PAIN & PALLIATIVE CARE CLINIC
- LIBRARY & E-LIBRARY
- TELETEACHING & TELEMENTORING FACILITIES
- ONGOING RESEARCH & TRIALS
- CANCER REGISTRY DATA COMPILATION
- CANCER PREVENTION & AWARENESS PROGRAMS
- REGULAR TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER PROGRAMS
- PATIENT SUPPORT, PROSTHESIS & REHABILITATION FACILITIES.
- SPONSORSHIP FOR TRAINING AND TRAVEL FELLOWSHIPS AVAILABLE.
- SPECIALITY CLINICS
- REGULAR CME & SEMINARS
Activities in 2018-2019
Ø Held Oral Cancer Detection Camp at SMS Hospital Jaipur.
Ø Organised Preventive Oncology Workshop
Ø Training program for IIHM Students
Ø Training program for Dental Students
Ø Oncosurg 2018 live relay from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
Ø MCH in Surgical Oncology is started in 2019.
Ø Sent Nursing staff for training at Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai
Ø Sent Nursing Staff for training to Delhi for Sterilization program
Ø World No Tobacco day on 31st May 2018 function organized.
Ø New Surgical Oncology ward (Prefabricated) stared on 12-4-2019
Ø Initiated Virtual Tele meetings at SMS Medical College, Jaipur.
Ø MCI Inspection for starting MCh course in Surgical Oncology on 22-4-2019
Ø Started Tumour Board Digitalization
Ø Sanction for starting MCh course in Surgical Oncology granted by MCI on 13-5-2019
Ø Upgradation of Surgical Oncology Seminal Hall in Dhanvantri OPD
Ø Cancer Survivor’s Day celebrated on 4th Feb. 2019. Health Minister Dr Raghu Sharma was chief guest.
Ø Poster competition and exhibition for Cancer Awareness held on Cancer Survivor’s Day.
Ø Dr Kapil Dev Mch in Surgical Oncology joined the Department of Surgical Oncology as faculty.
World No Tobacco Day exhibition held on 31st May 2019
Ø Dr Sharma elected as Governing Council Member of Association of Surgeons of India for 2016-18.
Ø Dr Sharma appointed as Convener for CPC of SMS Medical College and Convenor Tumour Board SMS Medical College Jaipur.
Ø Dr Sharma authored a chapter in book “Contemporary Surgery” published by Association of Surgeons of India.
Ø Member of National Cancer Grid and Virtual Tumour Board of Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai
Ø Seven Staff Members felicitated on Republic Day 26th Jan 2019 and Dr Sharma was Felicitated by Raj chapter of ASI on 19-5-2019