General Surgery Dept
- 1st prize in oral competitive category: ACRISCON 2010
- 2nd prize in poster presentation: IASGCON 2011
- Travel Bursary: IASGCON 2011
- 2nd prize in poster presentation: ASIRAJ 2010
- 1st prize in poster presentation ASIRAJ 2009
Dr Raj Govind Sharma
- Dr Raj Govind Sharma- awarded "Chikitsa Vibhushan" on Doctors Day 2014 by Jaipur Medical Association and MPS.
- Dr Raj Govind Sharma- award "Best Teacher Award" by Rotary Club of Jaipur Heritage on Shikshak Diwas (Teachers Day).2014.
- Dr Punit and Dr Shravan, both MS Residents in Surgery at SMS Medical College, Jaipur awarded "Dr G C Sharma International Travelling Fellowship' for Australia.
Dr. Shalu Gupta
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy compared with open Cholecystectomy Preliminary study in A Teaching Hospital. (SDMH Jour; Vol.; 19; No.1; June 1995.)
- Simple closure of perforated duodenal ulcer with Post operative Ranitidine therapy – A study of 52 cases. (Indian Medical Gazette; Vol. CXXIX; No8; Aug.1995.)
- Agenesis of Gall Bladder–A Case Report (Indian Medical Gazette;Vol. CXXIX;No.8;Aug. 1995.)
- Hydatidiform mole in Peritoneal Cavity. (SDMH Jour; Vol.19; No.2; Sept. 1995.)
- Spontaneous Rupture of the Esophagus: A Commonly missed diagnosis (Our experience with one case) (SDMH Jour; Vol. 19;No.2;Sept. 1995).
- Abdominal Paracentesis in Blunt Trauma Abdomen. (Ind. Jour. Of Clin. Practice; Vol.5; No.6; Nov. 1995).
- A Giant Calculus from Urethro-cutaneous fistula. (SDMH Jour; Vol.19; No.4 March 1996.)
- Blunt Trauma Abdomen: A study of 63 cases. (Ind. Jour. Of Med. Sciences; Vol.50; No.8; Aug. 1996.)
- Omental Packing for arresting hemorrhage in hepatic trauma. (The Indian Practitioner; Vol.49; No.11; Nov. 1996.)
- Carcinoma of the Colon & Rectum in young adults. (Surgery; Vol.2; No.5; Feb.1997)
- Duodenal Injury patients with Blunt Abdominal Trauma. (Surgery; Vol 2.; No.6; March 1997.)
- Pilonidal Sinus at an unusual site. (Indian Medical Gazette, Aug. 1999.)
- Paget’s disease of nipple – an unusual presentation (The antiseptic vol.98 No. 5 May 2001.)
- Pancreatic tail adenocarcinoma presenting as early sinistral portal hypertensions.(Bombay Hospital Jour. Vol. 44 No. 3 , 2002.)
- Intratesticular Adenomatoid tumor. (Indian Jour. Of clinical Practice Vol. –14, No. 8, Jan. 2004.)
- Early enteral nutrition after surgery treatment of gut perforation. A prospective randomized study (Jour. Post grad. Med. June 2004. Vol 50 Issue – 2).
- Jejunum diverticulum perforation – A rare entity April 2009 vol 52 No. 4 the Indian practitioner.
- Choledochal cyst – Review of 50 cases current med. trends 2010.
- Perforation in posterior wall of stomach – Rare case report 2010, Rajasthan Medical Jour.