Dr. Ram Kumar Solanki
- Dakshta Pramaan Patra for excellent services, received on 26th January 2019 from Principal S.M.S. Medical College Jaipur.
- Outstanding Faculty in appreciation of Professional excellence. 12th April 2019.
- Best Psychiatrist Award. Rajasthan Pride Shub Doctors Awards-19.
- “Shanti Niketan Mental Health Award” Title – A study of Psychiatric Morbidity in railway workshop workers, Bikaner: Paper presented at National Conference of Indian Association of Industrial Psychiatry, Kota1997. R.K. Solanki, Anuj Mittal, K.K. Verma.
- Gehlot Award Title – Role of Biofeedback in Neurotic disorder. A Preliminary report paper presented at State conference of Indian Psychiatric Socity, Sikar – 2000. R.K. Solanki, Abhay Paliwal
- Gehlot Award Title – Comparative Study of sleep restriction therapy and biofeedback assisted relaxation therapy in subjects suffering from insomnia. Paper presented at zonal & state conference of I.P.S at Bikaner- 2001.R.K. Solanki, Abhay Paliwal
- Gehlot Award Title – Assess the efficacy and tolerability of injectable sodium valproate in manic depressive patients (Manic).
- Paper Presentd at State conference at I.P.S. at Jhunjhunu 2002.R.K. Solanki, Paramjeet Singh, Renu Khandelwa.
- Research Board of Advisors since 2002 by The American Biographical Institute U.S.A.
- Gehlot Award Paper presented at National Conference of IPS state conference held at Jaipur. R.K. Solanki, Ravi Gupta, Vaibhav Dube
- Gehlot Award Cognitive Deficit is it related to duration of illness in schizophrenia. Paper presented by at Sawai Madhopur – I.P.S. State conference 28-29th September 2006. Dr. R.K. Solanki, Renu Khandelwal, navendu Gaur.
- Gehlot Award A Study of Bio demographic and clinical characteristics of Bipolar affective disorder. Current episode mania with and without psychotic features. Paper presented by at Jodhpur I.P.S. state conference 22-23 September 2007. Dr.R.K.Solanki Dr.Deepti Munshi
- IAGMH Intas Award Impact of Neurocognitive impairment on quality of life of depressed elderly. Paper presented on 5th September 2008 at Agra on National Conference of IAGMH. R.K. Solanki, Navendu Gaur, Manisha
- Dr. Buckshey Award Evaluation of Theory of Mind (TOM) deficit in schizophrenia as a trail marker and its correlation with executive function.
- Dr. Rohit Sharma, Dr. R.K. Solanki, Dr. Paramjeet Singh, Dr. Mukesh Swami. I.P.S. North Zone conference held on 31st October & 1st November, 2009, at Jodhpur.
- Dr. A.K. Kala Award C – reactive protein (CRP) in the Patients with Schizophrenia – Are they related to symptomatology? Paper presented at IPS North Zone Conference held on 31st Oct & 1st Nov-2009, at Jodhpur. R.K. Solnki, P.J. Singh, Mamta Singh, Mahip Sinha, M.K. Swami. Shakuntala Saini.
- Gehlot Award - A Study of Seasonality in Bipolar affective disorder and Influencing factors. Paper presented at IPS State Conference held on 29 & 30th Sep-2012 at Jaisalmer.
- Certificate of Appreciation – Presented by Past President – Sallie E.Hildebranlt. Past President California Psychological Association & CEO People to People International USA.
- Certificate of Appreciation – Presented by Disaster Mental Health Delegation to India. Cirecie A. Wast-Olatanji – Governing Council Representative (2009-12) American Counseling Association, USA.
- PPA I Award – Disability and quality of life in Schizophrenia & OCD - A cross sectional comparative study. 65th ANCIPS 10th Jan, 2013 Bangalore.
- Marfatia Award – An Indian experience of Neurocognitive & endophenotypic marker in unaffected first degree relatives. Paper Presented at 67th ANCIPS 8 to 11th Jan, 2015, Hyderabad. R.K.Solanki, Ashok Kumar, Suresh Gupta, Yogesh Satija, Paramjeet Singh.
- Sher-E-Kashmir Seikh Mohammed Abdullah Award (Sr. Faculty)– For the best published research paper 2016-17.
- Professor Shiv Gautam Oration Award of IPS State branch 2017.
- Doctor's Day Award-2017 Excellence in Medical Education Research for meritorious and dedicated services in humanitarian approach.
- Dr. A.K. Kala Award Indian Psychiatric Society NZ 2017.
- Dr. G.C. Boral Award Indian Psychiatric Society NZ 2018.
Dr. Paramjeet Singh
- Award of "RAJASTHAN GAURAV" by Ministry of Minority Affair in August 2018.